Nickpb - Admin abuse

Author Topic: Nickpb - Admin abuse  (Read 9911 times)

morals are overrated

So basically, you're trolling every non-admin just because you can?

morals have been shot down the list of things to have in your personality since 9/11

Lol. Tezuni's servers are usually full of bunk admins, which is why I leave when some authority comes on.
Nick is just another normal admin that abuses like the others. I'm not gonna take action to support or not support it because we saw it coming anyway.

morally
A police officer gets a report about a conflict in progress with an armed man 5 miles from his location. Is it morally corrupt for him to break the speed limit?

It's not a correct statement that enforcers should be held to the same standard as regular citizens. In real life, there's organizations and such to ensure that there is not a gross misuse of power. No such organization exists within Blockland. Administrators are free to do as they please.

A police officer gets a report about a conflict in progress with an armed man 5 miles from his location. Is it morally corrupt for him to break the speed limit?

It's not a correct statement that enforcers should be held to the same standard as regular citizens. In real life, there's organizations and such to ensure that there is not a gross misuse of power. No such organization exists within Blockland. Administrators are free to do as they please.
i think a better brown townogy would be a cop speeding through traffic and hitting cars for no apparent reason
the police officer in your brown townogy is working for the common good, but nick isnt at all

and just because no one is there to keep them in check (even though tezuni should be) doesnt give them the excuse to be an starfish

i think a better brown townogy would be a cop speeding through traffic and hitting cars for no apparent reason
the police officer in your brown townogy is working for the common good, but nick isnt at all

and just because no one is there to keep them in check (even though tezuni should be) doesnt give them the excuse to be an starfish

If there wasn't any kind of organization in place to prevent cops from doing that, then they'd be perfectly within their powers to do that. It's not an excuse, it's the way it is.

If there wasn't any kind of organization in place to prevent cops from doing that, then they'd be perfectly within their powers to do that. It's not an excuse, it's the way it is.
just because they can doesnt mean they should

is trinick really trying to justify being an starfish administrator?

That's right Nick you better get in line!  :cookieMonster:

That's right Nick you better get in line!  :cookieMonster:

inb4thatsturnedintosetro

is trinick really trying to justify being an starfish administrator?

It's not an excuse, it's the way it is.

It bothers me when people seem to ignore part of your message and reply as if you hadn't already replied to what they're saying.

Nickpb is an starfish, and a loser. I'm not slandering Tezuni's servers, but I think that he should be demoted.

At least someone believe me abuse Nickpb's abuse

I can be an starfish, I'll give you that

At least someone believe me abuse Nickpb's abuse

Abusing someones abuse is abuse in itself.

OT: Chalk another thing wrong with the server up.

I find them fun occasionally simply because there is usually no server like them up.
(Host your Jail Escape Crown, please please please please.)