Poll

-

Visolator
---

Author Topic: Nuclear Bear's Severs [NBS]  (Read 7853 times)

To be honest, I haven't seen the server on in about 2 weeks. I was on vacation for a week and I still haven't seen the server up since. That's an explanation for my inactivity, not that you need one. I left after the server had been shut down.

To be honest, I haven't seen the server on in about 2 weeks. I was on vacation for a week and I still haven't seen the server up since. That's an explanation for my inactivity, not that you need one. I left after the server had been shut down.

I just got a VPS and I need to edit the OP.

My server password will be up on the OP so anyone who wishes to help design map layouts with me can come.

The admins on that list are the ones I remember/saw last time I hosted.

I remember plenty who are bad.

Don't forget me

Almost did.

You are a very good admin, I hope to see you more on the servers next week when I come back.

You are a very good admin, I hope to see you more on the servers next week when I come back.

Where are you going?

Am i ?? -Biller

Yes, you are very untrustworthy and I have De-admin'ed you.
You insulted me greatly on spacewarrior's server, and you dont do your'e job correctly.
I have removed your name from the Administration list, I will ban you If I have to.

ooh, a MERP
i can't wait for it to be half-assed and be full of the MERP pack trees

Admin Application:

IGN: Cruxeis
BL_ID: 35041
Steam ID: CRUX35041

Why you want to be administrator: I wish to be an admin on your servers because I believe that servers should be run in an environment with a way that improves it's status and viewpoint from the Blockland community itself. Using my skills as an administrator in the past, I have come to the realization that there are a lot of servers with admin teams, and mainly, those are the good servers. I hope to make this server better by doing so. As it's obvious that you need admins, I would like to help in every possible way I can to get your server back to a good status. I'm also one of the very few people that prefers to help others when they ask for it, or when it is needed. I can also script/create addons, so if there's anything you need, just ask.

Previous Experience:
Agent Red's MultiBlokCo - Host
NuclearNacho's Trench ZombiesAdmin
Datablock's Zero Gravity DMAdmin
Pizza Man's Army RPModerator
ProTear's ThrowModAdmin
Zan's ServerAdmin
Crazy Dog 5000's WIPAdmin
I am still administrator/moderator/co host on these servers. I also was admin on lots of freebuilds a while back, but I realize now that those don't really count, as the hosts were practically nobodies in the community.

Can you handle Blockheads? Yes, as I am a very outgoing and teaching person - I actually enjoy watching others learn how to play a game, as it's interesting to see their flaws and tell them how to improve.

Do you agree to take care of the server? Of course, in any possible way I can.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:45:06 PM by Cruxeis »

'

We need more people like you, accepted.

I will add you as soon as I get on.

Clearing my admin list, if you where previously admin and you want it back please apply or if I know you where good I will put you back in.

People who just applied like Espio and Crux will still be admin.

Admin Application:

IGN: Cruxeis
BL_ID: 35041
Steam ID: CRUX35041

Why you want to be administrator: I wish to be an admin on your servers because I believe that servers should be run in an environment with a way that improves it's status and viewpoint from the Blockland community itself. Using my skills as an administrator in the past, I have come to the realization that there are a lot of servers with admin teams, and mainly, those are the good servers. I hope to make this server better by doing so. As it's obvious that you need admins, I would like to help in every possible way I can to get your server back to a good status. I'm also one of the very few people that prefers to help others when they ask for it, or when it is needed. I can also script/create addons, so if there's anything you need, just ask.

Previous Experience:
Agent Red's MultiBlokCo - Host
NuclearNacho's Trench ZombiesAdmin
Datablock's Zero Gravity DMAdmin
Pizza Man's Army RPModerator
ProTear's ThrowModAdmin
Zan's ServerAdmin
Crazy Dog 5000's WIPAdmin
I am still administrator/moderator/co host on these servers. I also was admin on lots of freebuilds a while back, but I realize now that those don't really count, as the hosts were practically nobodies in the community.

Can you handle Blockheads? Yes, as I am a very outgoing and teaching person - I actually enjoy watching others learn how to play a game, as it's interesting to see their flaws and tell them how to improve.

Do you agree to take care of the server? Of course, in any possible way I can.
You are applying for a server full of baby bitch badmins? lol

You are applying for a server full of baby bitch badmins? lol

Clearing my admin list, if you where previously admin and you want it back please apply or if I know you where good I will put you back in.

People who just applied like Espio and Crux will still be admin.

Yes, you are very untrustworthy and I have De-admin'ed you.
You insulted me greatly on spacewarrior's server, and you dont do your'e job correctly.
I have removed your name from the Administration list, I will ban you If I have to.
How the forget did i insult you. I never did, and i was just telling you that you were camping. Its not an insult and you kept calling me an ass. Anyways, if i have broke your feelings, i am very sorry. And why did you even ban me?!? I did nothing for you to get mad at me. I just said you were camping the teleport spawn for the attackers and then you called me stupid. After all, i never banned or insulted you. Would you atleast give me a chance for saying sorry?? By the way, i didn't mean to fight with you, you just kept calling me insults.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:03:40 PM by zombie6069 »

How the forget did i insult you. I never did, and i was just telling you that you were camping. Its not an insult and you kept calling me an ass. Anyways, if i have broke your feelings, i am very sorry. And why did you even ban me?!? I did nothing for you to get mad at me. I just said you were camping the teleport spawn for the attackers and then you called me stupid. After all, i never banned or insulted you. Would you atleast give me a chance for saying sorry?? By the way, i didn't mean to fight with you, you just kept calling me insults.

Only reason I insulted you was because when I protested it being camping you said "Are you stupid?" which I find offending.

And you did insult me strongly after that saying stuff like "Who thinks NB is dumb?" and your friend lbp joined in. It was very hurtful.

I did not ban you yet