Poll

-

Visolator
---

Author Topic: Nuclear Bear's Severs [NBS]  (Read 7852 times)

getting a hammerhost offer is like getting shot in the foot
also enjoy the penny i"m about to give you

Better than nothing, thanks for the donation m8.

Liar

Better than nothing, thanks for the donation m8.

Liar
Maybe.

Sorry I forgot to get back to you, I still haven't run it through my admins yet.

Accepted.

I am hosting a "idk building stuff" Server right now because I am bored if you want to join.

MAJOR UPDATE!

In the past (And present) I have been a bad Administrating host, which is true.
I have made many faults and have been a badmin. I am really, really sorry. I will be choosing from my Super Administration team one person to become the Co-Host, the Co-Host will take care of people in the server, make sure there is nothing wrong like a spammer or someone cheating. The Co-host will also be managing the server and stuff.

I, the Host, will be managing the server, updating preffs, fixing glitches and problems, building maps, and setting up meetings ect; I will also be taking care of little problems like spammers while I am there unless the Co-host or another admin is online to help.

I will try to pay the Co-host part of donations, but since I dont get much this might not happen.

It is time to start over, forget the past, and we can make Nuclear Bear servers better. No more bad administrating, stupid bans, and handicapped autistic admins. I will no longer be giving admin to friends, and will be choosing my Super Admins/Admins carefully. We can host the things we used to love, Office RP for example. Bring back old maps, get new addons, and take suggestions from our users instead of ignoring them.

Thank you, I hope we can start over;

MAJOR UPDATE!

In the past (And present) I have been a bad Administrating host, which is true.
I have made many faults and have been a badmin. I am really, really sorry. I will be choosing from my Super Administration team one person to become the Co-Host, the Co-Host will take care of people in the server, make sure there is nothing wrong like a spammer or someone cheating. The Co-host will also be managing the server and stuff.

I, the Host, will be managing the server, updating preffs, fixing glitches and problems, building maps, and setting up meetings ect; I will also be taking care of little problems like spammers while I am there unless the Co-host or another admin is online to help.

I will try to pay the Co-host part of donations, but since I dont get much this might not happen.

It is time to start over, forget the past, and we can make Nuclear Bear servers better. No more bad administrating, stupid bans, and handicapped autistic admins. I will no longer be giving admin to friends, and will be choosing my Super Admins/Admins carefully. We can host the things we used to love, Office RP for example. Bring back old maps, get new addons, and take suggestions from our users instead of ignoring them.

Thank you, I hope we can start over;
don't hire starfishs for admins and maybe we make up yes?

don't hire starfishs for admins and maybe we make up yes?

kay lol

THE CO - HOST VOTE

Instead of me dictating the pick for a new Co-Host, lets do this democracy style.
You have to pick out of this list, vote from the Pole.

SimpleOS
Chill
Fire Vine
Miura
Visolator
Dudeness (Possibly doesnt play anymore)
NML Cygni

These are all Global SA for my servers

Administration Strikes

//Five strikes and your revoked

Co-Host

Successful Drama - Instantly Revoked and or BAN
Reported Badministration - Warning
Host Witnessed Badministration - 2 Strikes
Cheating/Exploiting - 1 Strikes

Super Admin

Reported Badministration - 1 Strikes
Host Witnessed Badministration - 3 Strikes

Admin

Reported Badministration - 2 Strikes
Cheating/Exploiting - 2 Strikes
\
\
\
This is what on a normal basis the strikes would be, If less or more serious these might change.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 07:24:54 AM by Ducky duck »

]

Reported Badministration - Warning
Host Witnessed Badministration - 2 Strikes

Super Admin

Reported Badministration - 1 Strikes

Admin

Reported Badministration - 2 Strikes
Cheating/Exploiting - 2 Strikes
\
\
\
This is what on a normal basis the strikes would be, If less or more serious these might change.

wait so you ban anyone who dramas any of your admins?

Good luck getting any dedicated admins, if you're going to treat them like stuff

wait so you ban anyone who dramas any of your admins?

Good luck getting any dedicated admins, if you're going to treat them like stuff
You are mis-reading this, and dannu like your any better.

"Successful Drama" meaning if a large portion supports the drama and it has cold hard proof.
If it backfires, then Idgaf about it and the Admin can stay. But noone gets banned, unless the issue is serious.

No I dont ban the Authors of the drama.

So instead of managing your admins yourself, you will let it be decided in a board, that's mostly visited by hateful people

So instead of managing your admins yourself, you will let it be decided in a board, that's mostly visited by hateful people

If you would just take a moment to atchually read the fricken post Dannu, then you would understand what I mean.

Like any Host would do when a drama strikes and it has proof that seems reasonable, and doesnt have any side story. The admin will be revoked or demoted.

The people who support the drama are a different story.  But if you look most Hosts do the same thing.

And if you can read, you would know that I will be managing ingame Administration too. Im not sure what you mean by " instead of Managing yourself"

If this is the way you want to do it, it's your server.