BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS

Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 509021 times)

Another thing I should mention are the names. I get it's trying to use the realistic names but none of them make scene to anyone that never worked for the military.
I'll list a bunch of them and you find the Phony baloney.

M1911, AKs74u, AN94, FN212, SCAR L, M1014.

Another thing I should mention are the names. I get it's trying to use the realistic names but none of them make scene to anyone that never worked for the military.

M1911, AKs74u, AN94, FN21, SCAR L, M1014.
is it the an94?

after seeing this post i logged in just to disagree with you
*groan*
ok cool whatever it's your opinions and all that gay stuff

M1911, AKs74u, AN94, FN212, SCAR L, M1014.
isnt the scar L called something totally different? i think i remember something like that.
or is it that FN212 isn't real because I've never heard of it

One time I brought up how bullstuff the "real name" naming of Blockland guns was and got chewed out for 6 pages.

isnt the scar L called something totally different? i think i remember something like that.
mk16 i think
One time I brought up how bullstuff the "real name" naming of Blockland guns was and got chewed out for 6 pages.
i don't see what's wrong with it tbh

Winner winner chicken dinner

Imagine playing pokemon only all the names have been replaced with their pokedex numbers.

I don't recognize any acronym gun names since I don't own any and am not a firearms expert.
Makes it hard to know if I'm getting an automatic weapon, or a shotgun variant.

Ive been bored.

do you know what we REALLY REALLY need?
more real-life cars
people should really start making these
only 1 person does it

link?

do you know what we REALLY REALLY need?
more real-life cars
people should really start making these
only 1 person does it
All of the cars are real what are you talking about?

now hold on just a second there gravity cat's are loving great

they're loving great if you long for under-powered peashooters that don't kill people, they just merely suggest people to take minimal damage

a shotgun blast to the face in gravity cat land is basically an informal introduction and the assault rifle spreads farther than my starfish on a bad afternoon

they're loving great if you long for under-powered peashooters that don't kill people, they just merely suggest people to take minimal damage

a shotgun blast to the face in gravity cat land is basically an informal introduction and the assault rifle spreads farther than my starfish on a bad afternoon
YO ASS JUST GOT ROASTED
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:43:37 PM by Shizza04 »