Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 508122 times)

forget you have a comic

the statue of liberty brockrandified makes me wonder, is there a canon when it comes to brockrand?
also my spellcheck thinks brockrandified and brockrand are totally ok words...

the only canon thing when it comes to bl is me B)

"sentient cake spirit of the spooky university"?

the only canon thing when it comes to bl is me B)
no, your name is conan, not canon.

no, your name is conan, not canon.
fire the conan canon cannons

the statue of liberty brockrandified makes me wonder, is there a canon when it comes to brockrand?
also my spellcheck thinks brockrandified and brockrand are totally ok words...

i never thought of that....

you know what that means

fire the conan canon cannons
i'll make sure to take pictures with my canon conan canon co. camera!

i never thought of that....

you know what that means

First there was a burst of light...
We should of turned back.

the brockrand bible

the brible

so i was going to make a one-shot image of a judge dredd badspot god bringing life upon earth

i decided to look up that old comic by kahnuu where badspot used the rotondo sniper to ban someone

the search function gave me this though:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=99377.0

just as an fyi chesse20 was the one who 5 years ago spammed every single board with at least 20 prewritten spam topics, drama and off topic nearing 100 each.

no brockrand should be a canon about the creation of brockrand, not blockland itself

long ago there were a couple doods drawing comicks about a game they all played

then they hit it big and got a record deal and book signings and publishers

then they made a spinoff game that overtook the original game they based the comics on, but they still liked it so they called it brockrand to avoid copyright

then with their enormous success that took over the world they used their comic experience and mass money to go back in time with a time machine so they can make comicks again to save us all from the great comic drought of 2016

they also brought back badspot from the future who would disguise himself, grow a beard, call himself ben, and grow octagoon trees

you're forgetting the drug addiction, prostitutes and back-alley knife fights

is there anyone here who has the full version of gamemaker? the reason the blf game stopped originally is because i ran out of max sprites.

i decided to look up that old comic by kahnuu where badspot used the rotondo sniper to ban someone
i made that

brockrand bonus: the rotondo rifle
the rifle being used by badspot in my latest comic is in fact rotondo, as his new job as a sniper rifle.
about a year ago rotondo was a little broke and decided he had to get a better-paying job, so he left his full-time job as being everyone in the world and became a sniper rifle to be used by anyone.
meanwhile, rotondo still continues his profession as being everyone in the world, yet due to this new job, he had to keep it part-time.
he loved the job with all his heart, and he could not bear not being everyone in the world, so he stayed being everyone, only part-time.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:03:23 AM by Kohoutek »