Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 513124 times)

In light of Jitank's recent failed attempts to justify the actions and purposes of #BLM,  I made this comic.

stuff we gotta do an episode soon

dont let it be an ineptisode

dont let it be an ineptisode
all brockrand episodes are ineptisodes

We almost made one but hodot was "le tired."

since when does sev do comics
edit loving christ

swholli please

Two lost episodes!

We riff on a couple of guys who were just trying to get by and we loving trash them how dare we.

This is bugging me to no end but the voice in both videos is stereo but it's slightly towards the right speaker more than the left and it is really triggering me please fix this.

I'm not getting that from either video.

Are you sure it's not just your speakers?

EDIT:

Literally both waveforms, left and right channel, are nearly identical in all of the audio included in these videos. It has to be something wrong on your end, there is literally nothing I can do to fix this problem from my editor.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:52:37 PM by Swholli »

It's only been the brockrand videos for some reason. Everything else I do is sounding fine and balanced, but let me try some other headphones or something.

EDIT: I don't know what's going on with my stuff then really, but I can hear a difference between your voice at the beginning sounding off balanced compared to the video you guys were talking about (all the prerecorded stuff pretty much). Maybe I'm insane who knows.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:27:40 PM by Legodude77 »

oh stuff bois it me
i'd like to thank the academy and a bag of sour patch

also the reason i privated the videos is because they just aren't that good/personally aren't worth watching and i don't want any unsuspecting people to watch stuff that's accidentally recommended to them

oh stuff this is loving good
i love it
and yes, i am still stuck in the korean holding cell and i need 2 more pins please send them

i didn't record the bl2 video with a tripod
it was a chip clip attached to my phone on this thing where i hold my ps3

i would love to come on the show sometime and talk about this
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:40:15 PM by Daswiruch »