Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 513433 times)

I have no clue why I'm even grouped with you guys in that particular comic but okayaau

I also don't know why I'm a scribble

what comic

did the post get removed

what comic

did the post get removed

I think some kind of Betelgeuse was forgetin on the forum and he got shadowbanned

what comic

did the post get removed
yea betel was on and he left a comic
it's sfw and i saved it since i was in it but i'm not sure does it count as posting for a banned user? eh even if it does it's nothing too special or anything (it's just about the last few posts on the last page and him "making" the comic because of it)

who is betel? there is no one ever named betelgeuse in this forum... your memories must be faulty
oooOOOooo spooky

it's sfw and i saved it since i was in it but i'm not sure does it count as posting for a banned user? eh even if it does it's nothing too special or anything (it's just about the last few posts on the last page and him "making" the comic because of it)
could you PM me it

You wouldn't be posting for a banned user though

only I'm allowed to get Seth banned for that.

just post it

Small bumpo:

I don't think I ever posted this and honestly I'm not sure why I didn't sooner.

I don't remember the context exactly but I think we all can enjoy it.

hodots body is just as good as the one i drew for him all those months ago

if you touch your richard you get sent straight to hell i saw it happen with my friend once so ill never even think about laying a finger on it

Visual representation of poor Totgor's experience.
Made in a good 5 minutes