Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 437373 times)

>not the meme king

beat THIS

thanks adblock

slinging garbage at people's eyeballs is exactly why you aren't the meme king.  crawl back to the depths of 4chan you eternal knave

[img]http://i.imgur.com/x6F93Ez.png[/img

did you seriously post a pepe meme that came from tumblr and call yourself a meme king in the same post?

loving normie

did you seriously post a pepe meme that came from tumblr and call yourself a meme king in the same post?

loving normie
it's only a meme when it escapes the stuff-covered claws of that website. as meme king, i decree it

no meme monopolies in this monarchy

it's only a meme when it escapes the stuff-covered claws of that website

he says, violently blogging about eco-friendly coffee cups and wearing a scarf in may

_
you still haven't escaped
the stuff-covered claws of that website.
i say this because you wouldn't be copy-and-pasting garbage from it here.

as the King of Memes, i declare you a filthy eternal knave on the grounds of "sub-par quality memes", "meme misuse", "failed mutiny", and "unreasonable behavior".  get the forget out of my sight

no joke this honestly looks like some stupid stuff someone here would say

it's 100% because people have been trying to get you to STFU since the dawn of time and you still haven't taken the hint

kimon you're a meme jester at best. accept your fate and move on

_
you still haven't escaped
i say this because you wouldn't be copy-and-pasting garbage from it here.

as the King of Memes, i declare you a filthy eternal knave on the grounds of "sub-par quality memes", "meme misuse", "failed mutiny", and "unreasonable behavior".  get the forget out of my sight

here here

it's 100% because people have been trying to get you to STFU since the dawn of time and you still haven't taken the hint
Well done. You did it again. Look guys, he posted his epic meme again. Everyone laugh. It's so loving funny. Tumblr's done it again. Seriously man, you need to stop. It's not clever, it's not funny. I bet you think you're so loving smart.

(personally i think that would make a great copypasta)

you're not even using that stuff right.  it looks like you're in hardcore denial - and you might as well be.

you're not even using that stuff right.  it looks like you're in hardcore denial - and you might as well be.
Look guys, he posted his epic meme again.

i can't tell which parts of this conversation are serious [and dumb] or just jokes