The Warfare Pack! Release in the Add-ons section!

Poll

Rename Pancor Jackhammer to?

Pinkor Swaghammer
10 (58.8%)
Pinkor cigarettehammer
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack! Release in the Add-ons section!  (Read 12328 times)

You guys better love this pack with all the work BangBang is putting into it :p I watched him model the LMGs; much rage, much patience, best outcome!

I have a suggestion for explosives, a M67, and a LAW.

Please do a double barrel shotgun. You were gonna do it, but then didn't for some reason.

I'll put it on the maybe list!

Please do a double barrel shotgun. You were gonna do it, but then didn't for some reason.

Will do.
Yeah, well I did not feel like making one, but sure I'll add it again.

You guys better love this pack with all the work BangBang is putting into it :p I watched him model the LMGs; much rage, much patience, best outcome!

I will lol this may just be my main pack for modern weapons.

you have yet to respond to my PM, I'm guessing you figured out the shotgun problem?

lamelamelame again with the mainstream

MK3A2 concussion grenade

Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

I myself plan to make these, but I don't plan to release anything I make soooo it's good to share ideas I guess lol

you have yet to respond to my PM, I'm guessing you figured out the shotgun problem?
lamelamelame again with the mainstream

MK3A2 concussion grenade

Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

I myself plan to make these, but I don't plan to release anything I make soooo it's good to share ideas I guess lol
that gustav looks like the direct hit from tf2, perhaps thats what its based off?

that gustav looks like the direct hit from tf2, perhaps thats what its based off?
'Tis likely. Though it does not shoot a rocket. It fires what is essentially a medium-calibur tank shell at far faster speeds than a rocket/missile. Also, the rounds are configurable for different targets and distances.

'Tis likely. Though it does not shoot a rocket. It fires what is essentially a medium-calibur tank shell at far faster speeds than a rocket/missile. Also, the rounds are configurable for different targets and distances.
i assumed that just from the muzzle of it

When I saw the Carl Gustav as an suggestion I instantly thought of BF2 back then. The CG should get its place.

Oh right, well it is fixed! And I am going to try out other templates aswell. Like, NEkrams weapons.

Why no release Zluuf? :<

When I saw the Carl Gustav as an suggestion I instantly thought of BF2 back then. The CG should get its place.

The CG will be added.

Oh right, well it is fixed! And I am going to try out other templates aswell. Like, NEkrams weapons.

Why no release Zluuf? :<

The CG will be added.

Well I guess theres going to be a lot of CARLS running around out there (Russian Badger pun)

For explosiver I will add;

-Granatgevär M48
-Panzerfaust 3

-XM-25
-GL-06

-Frag
-C4
-Flashbang

Some bang, from bangbang. More explosives and stuff soon to come.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:08:12 PM by bangbang »

This new update explodes my mind. *ba-dum TISH*

This new update explodes my mind. *ba-dum TISH*
I hope you know that rocket launcher is going to kill you for that pun.