Dose of nostalgia

Author Topic: Dose of nostalgia  (Read 1603 times)

ANYONE REMEMBER THE ORANGE BLCOK? THATS THE stuff :D

One of the descriptions on their website makes no loving sense;
" It is a complex rendering system allowing you to have large amounts of interactions with your buildings. "

1.045 is a mod of v0002.

That's irellevant. As far as I know it was always separately reffered to 1.045 and 0002 given the amount of modification brought to the game. Even if it's still 0002, I sort of refuse to call it that at this point. When I say 0002 I speak of the base game, when I say 1.045 I speak of RTB.

Yeah, it sucked for me because I went from RTB to TBM to TOB, and when I jumped ship to TBM I kept confusing controls and stuff.

What does that do? Add stuff to the game? Never tried it before and I hear it come up sometimes.

>94k id
>"old times am i right fellers"

unless you're an alt of course
he probably isn't, seeing as to how he acts.

What does that do? Add stuff to the game? Never tried it before and I hear it come up sometimes.

It was a mod that took TBM to the next step. There's still a small community around it.

It was a mod that took TBM to the next step. There's still a small community around it.
I thought it was TBM that still had the fanatical crazies circling around it. I forget, I haven't looked in a while.

>94k id
>"old times am i right fellers"

unless you're an alt of course

He actually had a sibling that played it long ago.... So that clears stuff up, right?

Didnt Badspot make a bait thread just so he could ban everyone in TBM?

Didnt Badspot make a bait thread just so he could ban everyone in TBM?
Yes.

TBM was administered and developed by friends who apparently (it's just a myth to my knowledge, as I never went into TBM discussions that much) even put a virus in the game at one point, which is what Badspot banning them was about.

Ah, such good memories. :)