Author Topic: Corrupt an Image v3 THE RETURN OF THE CORRUPTINATING  (Read 3858 times)

This is v3. I hope it doesn't die off like it did the last 2, because this was fun.

HOW TO CUROIOOAP{BOABFBFBFFFF AN IMG
Okay, you're going to need Notepad++. Notepad++ is a complex scripting program that allows you to make scripts. This has so many ways to take advantage of breaking images. In the 2nd version of corrupt an image, I posted that there was a update with notepad++. You can't delete too much of the image or it will actually BREAK the format. This can't harm your computer, but it will cause the image to stop being an image. I'll kick it off.

Be aware that these corruptions are able to turn pink and girly at any moment. While corrupting an image, keep Notepad++ open just incase you accidentally corrupted it too much, because you can undo certain deletions.

this seems cool
brb

edit:
creepyyyy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:18:22 AM by pefu19 »

Just a quick tip, you can't corrupt a gif, uploading it will just cause it to be invisible.

Just a quick tip, you can't corrupt a gif, uploading it will just cause it to be invisible.
youd hav to corrupt it frame by frame

youd hav to corrupt it frame by frame
That'd actually require a more complex program. I tried to corrupt a gif of the rake waddling across the floor but it was completely invisible to imgur.

It was this image, but I can't corrupt it.

I've spilled Guts' guts.

can't say I didn't try

I love corrupting WebP's

Before:

After:

I love corrupting WebP's

Before:

After:

what a fitting subject, lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9FFNdyISI
yours came out pretty dope

still 18+?
-wops
if you type any word anywhere the image forgets up :D

still 18+?

if you type any word anywhere the image forgets up :D
I see a richard in someone's ass there. GG.