Mr. Moon raging and applied for admin???

Author Topic: Mr. Moon raging and applied for admin???  (Read 2345 times)

This guy named Mr.moon was playing Zapk's server and was raging because of who I presume is his brother, I don't know that. What I do know is that he is "11" and applied for admin after caps raging, he was mad because some guy named va11 who was referencing spongebob.

I have a few more screenshots.

Another one, he kept using you don't have pubes and ballsack hair as an insult.

basic stuffflinging
uh. to add to this so it doesn't come off as dismissive
really..... it seems like basically anyone in this situation should be removed because this is a forgetin stupid argument

Last one.

wow yeah he's pretty loving cross over a cartoon

The forget Is Wrong With This Guy

Sorry Custardo, I have two reasons why I dont support this. 1 is lack of information and 2 is you are one of a problem user.

Sorry Custardo, I have two reasons why I dont support this. 1 is lack of information and 2 is you are one of a problem user.
youre annoying

Go away if you won't help.

wtf.

Outpact...

YOU are a problem user yourself.

uhh he has a ton of proof (blid would be nice if it hasnt been listed yet though)

and also you're worse, outpact

Outpact, please stop what you are doing and look up the definition of 'hypocrite'.