Poll

Favourite Assault Rifle?

Swissgewehr
Maplestrike
Zubeknakov

Author Topic: Unturned - 3.0 [Waiting on the update....]  (Read 51023 times)

Got about half an hour in, after getting a very nice gun I realized there was nothing else to do from that point. Oh well, it was a nice half hour at least.

I really wish there were more things that replenished your thirst that didnt give you infection.
Thirst is like the only thing I'm struggling with.

I really wish there were more things that replenished your thirst that didnt give you infection.
Thirst is like the only thing I'm struggling with.
Find a canteen or get a supply of purification tablets.

Find a canteen or get a supply of purification tablets.
you can also craft a canteen with a can and a bottle of water. or, you can set up camp at one of the military bases and try to farm the instant meals that can spawn, which fill up your hunger and thirst by 80%.

the game's crafting system is really fleshed out, more than i had expected from a game like this.

where in the unholy forget is the settings file located
the draw distance, even at its minimum of 50%, is way too big for my computer - I need to lower it in the settings file manually, but the file isn't to be found

i thought this game had a server browser

i thought this game had a server browser
read the thread. it's been removed for the time being. not that there were any good servers up, besides one i saw that required gold.

http://unturned-bunker.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_Recipes
here's a list of recipes for people who suck
someone needs to make a better recipe guide than this, this is impossible to read

is anybody hosting this

Guys I can probably host for 12 people, but there is some issues. One of my friends can join, but one cannot. We can test.

Tell me if I should host, can probably soon now.

yes host ive asked twice if people can