Author Topic: People should stop being tribal!  (Read 9680 times)

mondays make me cringe too.

Woah woah woah. We been sayin brother. You just brought it to a whole new level.

Please don't say the N word on this please. Thank you.         :panda:
What word? monday?

What word? monday?

Nono, I don't think he cares about monday, I mean nobody cares about them. I think he means Niger, like the river.

yeah i hate rasists they're dumb

yeah i hate rasists they're dumb
Just because someone says brother doesn't mean they are tribal.
Nono, I don't think he cares about monday, I mean nobody cares about them. I think he means Niger, like the river.
Niger is a country in Africa, lol.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vLmwDh1Ghzo/UgqMULyE2-I/AAAAAAAABHo/pXAl7rltUfs/s1600/map-of-africa-countries+xxx.jpg

...which was named after the Niger River which runs through it...

Or was it vice versa

...which was named after the Niger River which runs through it...
No it was named after the nigers that live there.

Cracker jacks were invented by a white guy named Jack.

My favorite NASCAR tribal was Dale Earnhardt.

Never forget

Sorry for this being an old post.

Check this out! Some more stupid propaganda      ( http://www.auschwitz.org/ )

I have recently been to Auschwitz, and I can assure you that a lot of forgeted up stuff happened up there, to address rumors of the gas chambers not being true that may be true or false. But even without them i would refer to the experiments of Josef Mengele, he experimented on humans basically in one case the attempted change of eye color by directly injecting heavy metals into the eye.

Propaganda you say?

Sorry for this being an old post.

I have recently been to Auschwitz, and I can assure you that a lot of forgeted up stuff happened up there, to address rumors of the gas chambers not being true that may be true or false. But even without them i would refer to the experiments of Josef Mengele, he experimented on humans basically in one case the attempted change of eye color by directly injecting heavy metals into the eye.

Propaganda you say?

Great job, you fell for the most obvious bait in the history of everything ever.