Author Topic: Okiver is apparently "hacking" and spamming chat  (Read 3747 times)

Tezuni used to "hack" his own servers with this style. I highly doubt it really was Oliver, probably just someone trolling the server with chat events
I just realized this autocorrectedspelled "Oliver"

i wouldnt necessarily put this past okiver, however i find it to be pretty unlikely this was him.

people like to 'resurrect' past trolls and do stupid stuff.  okiver was a lot worse than this, and with the path he was on the last time he made an appearance here, i wouldnt be too shocked if he was in legal trouble for doing stupid stuff outside of this community.

Oh me oh mai, dis is abusev, dis needs to b patched.

Oh me oh mai, dis is abusev, dis needs to b patched.
No, the hosts of these servers need to get their act together and ban the people that make these events, or better yet, why even make a minigame in which people can event?

we need to teach okiver a lesson

ideas anybody?

we need to teach okiver a lesson

ideas anybody?
Assemble a botnet with a total bandwidth of 400 Gbps and DDoS all Denmark ISP's.

Assemble a botnet with a total bandwidth of 400 Gbps and DDoS all Denmark ISP's.

Good luck with your power bill

Uhm...the main issue is infecting the tens of millions of computers, not electricity. My point is that it's impossible to catch Okiver.

google fiber

Denmarks ISPs have a lot more than 400 Gbps of bandwidth.

I know who this is, they changed their name on the server thinking I was stupid enough to believe it.

Denmarks ISPs have a lot more than 400 Gbps of bandwidth.
The 400 Gbps was not supposed to be an actual estimate. I was just demonstrating it's impossible to catch Okiver.

Do you even know what a botnet is?

thats a bit overkill mate, just because some starfish was a bitch to our game doesn't mean we can Ddos the entire country

thats a bit overkill mate, just because some starfish was a bitch to our game doesn't mean we can Ddos the entire country

says the one trying to get revenge on someone who hasnt been around/done anything for awhile