Internet Browser Megathread - Second Poll!

Poll

What's your secondary/backup browser?

Internet Explorer
6 (14.3%)
Firefox
11 (26.2%)
Chrome/Chromium
18 (42.9%)
Opera
3 (7.1%)
Safari
3 (7.1%)
Other
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Internet Browser Megathread - Second Poll!  (Read 4198 times)

cant wait for the hacker to come in here and start stuffting on anyone that uses chrome
what would the hacker use

If we're basing browser superiority entirely on HTML5 support then I think I've got you beat.
not "entirely" but it's a big part of it
what are you using though??
But look, Opera is good.
not good enough

Internet Explorer 8!

...I'll upgrade to Firefox eventually.

Internet Explorer 8!
upgrade to chrome

UHH

EDIT: It's lynx btw. In all seriousness though, I use firefox.

What browser did you use??

not "entirely" but it's a big part of it
what are you using though??

Maxthon 4.4.1

Mostly because mouse gesturing comes right out of the box and I can't be assed to get a plug-in for Chrome or Firefox. I also prepare the appearance of it.

Internet Explorer 8!

bro why not do a double upgrade and go straight to chrome

You should add a poll. Seems like a fairly good idea for a topic discussing browsers and the statistics of their use.
See if the BLF matches the general trend of the internet.

I use Firefox and have done for years. All my family now uses Chrome, mainly because firefox didn't work properly on our old laptop which was thoroughly crippled due to old age. It struggled with everything, and it just chewed itself up on firefox unfortunately.

I've tried Chrome, but I really just don't like the layout/feel of it. I don't use any of the special features of firefox or anything, and I've not used them on other browsers, so I'm really just after the browser I like the looks of and feel comfortable on. Firefox does that for me.

I already have Chrome, but I don't use it as often

should I start using it more often

I'm not trying to brag or some crap but I tried out google chrome back in 2009 when it wasn't the most popular browser to end up removing it for unknown reasons. I then began to use it again in 2012 and I've been using it ever since.

I see that badspot put a new thing that comes up if you try to post the reply warning message.

You know, some people actually prefer to use Firefox.

I used to use chrome, and then I switched to Firefox when I tried it for the first time.

You should add a poll. Seems like a fairly good idea for a topic discussing browsers and the statistics of their use.
See if the BLF matches the general trend of the internet.

Glad to see that you like the thread. I'm going to let this go a page or two further before I add a poll, though.

should I start using it more often
you should start using it 100% of the time
why would you even use more than one browser for anything other than testing html?

you should start using it 100% of the time
why would you even use more than one browser for anything other than testing html?
I have both Firefox and Chromium installed on my computer.

Because what if one of them royally forgets up and is unusable?