Poll

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262308.msg7806183#msg7806183

Make a new thread
5 (33.3%)
Use this one
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Taboo's Wares - Titanfall Weapons Beta Release 2 - Shotgun Respect Edition  (Read 22180 times)

The main problem I have with ironsights is that they effectively double your datablock count; sometimes even triple it if you want to make really solid feeling ironsights. They also don't really work well in Blockland, as really good death-matches tend to play like Quake more than COD. Models look fancy though, fancypantsy.

Remember that issue I complained about? Well I found the add-on making the bug happen.

3D Health Bars.

Wow, weird. They seem to cause a lot of different issues with this pack linked to my hitmarker method, I'll see later if I can work something out.

BUMP.
Yes.

Also, if this was inactive because Taboo ran out of ideas for more guns, I think an auto-shotgun would be a nice edition.

i've been too busy playing titanfall because dlc just came out
i've been settings things up with rykuta's system, so that update should be good to go sometime within this weekend

These are pretty cool. I love how they actually tilt near the face when aiming.

it was a dumb little touch i came up with while trying to figure out if i could do client sided viewmodels and stuff for iron sighting
i figured it was cute and there was no reason not to include it, glad you like it

Sorry, I've sort of suddenly switched focus to my Titanfall weapons. Right now I'm wrestling with making iron sights work properly with the ammo system. Once that's done, it will be a small thing to transfer these to the system as well.
Side note, once the Titanfall pack is presentable, should I make it its own topic? I would normally just make this a megathread for my weapons, but since the Titanfall pack will extend beyond weapons, I think I ought to make it its own thread.

Sorry, I've sort of suddenly switched focus to my Titanfall weapons. Right now I'm wrestling with making iron sights work properly with the ammo system. Once that's done, it will be a small thing to transfer these to the system as well.
Side note, once the Titanfall pack is presentable, should I make it its own topic? I would normally just make this a megathread for my weapons, but since the Titanfall pack will extend beyond weapons, I think I ought to make it its own thread.
You could make your first post reservation the Titanfall "thread" and just include the news on the main post.

i forgot i had reserved a post
Might be the best thing to do. I forgot, but I even already used the Titanfall font for the thread graphics.

how do you realistically hold this