Joining a clan

Author Topic: Joining a clan  (Read 3241 times)

I want to join a building clan since the only thing I even do in blockland is try to help.
Had this game a while ago, and just came back a couple days or so.

ok then make an application on a building clan
is that so hard

ok then make an application on a building clan
is that so hard
Don't be such a richard, this guy clearly doesn't know the ropes of joining a clan in blockland as many games have different ways to join one.

OT:
Find a clan which looks good to you, if it does not say on the topic how to apply then try contacting the clan leader or a member. You may have to build something and post pictures to the gallery.

Don't be such a richard, this guy clearly doesn't know the ropes of joining a clan in blockland as many games have different ways to join one.

OT:
Find a clan which looks good to you, if it does not say on the topic how to apply then try contacting the clan leader or a member. You may have to build something and post pictures to the gallery.
its the pople like you who make blocklend a bettter place. #R3SP3C7

dude i am so conflicted as to whether this is sarcasm or not
you have like thrown me the ultimate curveball and i just cannot catch that stuff

I want to join a building clan since the only thing I even do in blockland is try to help.
Had this game a while ago, and just came back a couple days or so.
make a gallery topic presenting your best build, but make it very clear that you're submitting it asking for interested clan leaders to tell you if you're worthy of joining their clan.

though if you do that, now it means you'll have to get some opinions from people as to what the most active, most experienced, friendliest, etc. clans are available so you know which ones to join.

oh also
happy early two-year forum anniversary dude

dood

u just quoted furdle and said that