Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]

Author Topic: Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]  (Read 69248 times)

Wait what the forget? I was on the team and I'm just booted unexpectedly?
Ign please

Name: Boba Fett
BL_ID: 47508
Country I want to join: Russia

[quote author=-Dogling- link=topic=262425.msg7703035#msg7703035

Ok, since your confused, here is the Team Layout:

Dogling(capt)
Outpact(goal)
Fedoraman12
Dragonoidslayer
Custardo
Ten Speed

Stereo

Subs:
Deven
Iron Ass
Edji
Rusty

Team Confirmed pls

I checked all aps. I chose players to fill my team that I have seen play, or know are good. ALl others are declined. Update pls.

Wait holaholaholaholllllaaa upp, I'm accepted??? me custardo??? for argentina???

Name:Custardo
Blid:40593
I want to join Germany
Um yes your in

Ign please
VelocityLP

NAME: VelocityLP (forum name Blaze0)
BL_ID: 17145
Country I wanna join: Germany
All Germany applicants are accepted, and BTW I got a few uniform.Prisoner shirt, Dark red torso,Dark black pants and arms, Yellow or blue shoes.

Why is the server passworded? Portugal and Zimbabwe are going to hold a practice scrimmage against each other tomorrow at 1:00 PM PST, so I would like us to know the password or for you to open it back up before then. Thanks!

Edit: Mace decided to leave Portugal because he is getting busier with his real life. With that being said, I am adding the player "You" to cover that empty slot.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:44:13 AM by WALDO »

VelocityLP

Oh sorry, I thought you quit. Check team list now.

Why is the server passworded? Portugal and Zimbabwe are going to hold a practice scrimmage against each other tomorrow at 1:00 PM PST, so I would like us to know the password or for you to open it back up before then. Thanks!

Edit: Mace decided to leave Portugal because he is getting busier with his real life. With that being said, I am adding the player "You" to cover that empty slot.

The server is passworded because someone somehow crashed it just when I left for 1 week away from my computer. I only have the most recent save.
Now you have to complain to Jam Jar because I can't do much from here

...complain to Jam Jar...

I can't really do much at the moment; surprise thing appeared so I'm with a lady friend tonight B)

I can't really do much at the moment; surprise thing appeared so I'm with a lady friend tonight B)
Get some Jam Jar!

During Portugal and Zimbabwe's scrimmage today, only 2 official Zimbabwe members showed up. We played nonetheless with randoms on Zimbabwe's team so we can play a 5 vs 5 game. We ended up beating them 9-3. If any other team wants to play a scrimmage game with us, we would be glad to practice with your team! PM me if you wish to schedule a scrimmage game against Portugal.

During Portugal and Zimbabwe's scrimmage today, only 2 official Zimbabwe members showed up. We played nonetheless with randoms on Zimbabwe's team so we can play a 5 vs 5 game. We ended up beating them 9-3. If any other team wants to play a scrimmage game with us, we would be glad to practice with your team! PM me if you wish to schedule a scrimmage game against Portugal.

i assumed from the post by mr.lol/jam jar that the scrimmage wasn't going to happen :(

i assumed from the post by mr.lol/jam jar that the scrimmage wasn't going to happen :(
We had it at my server. I told Daxos to tell you guys that it would take place at my server an hour before the game but no one except bubbler was online on Steam for Zimbabwe according to Daxos.

We had it at my server. I told Daxos to tell you guys that it would take place at my server an hour before the game but no one except bubbler was online on Steam for Zimbabwe according to Daxos.
i got no message about this ;(

i got no message about this ;(
I'll make sure to post on the topic more about changes to Portugal's scrimmages in the future then. I'm sorry you thought it was canceled, it would've been nice to play against you on your team.