time capsule

Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 129343 times)

I lost mine :(

Future me, make aot comic pls

Dear future me, I'm going to be building your gaming PC in 2 weeks. You're welcome! Also it's your birthday in like 2.5 weeks, you're gonna be 15, were you 13 when you posted that past me?
It's been 2 months since I built the PC now, it's great thanks.

dear future me
your gonna have a loving staar test
hah

hey me you still get to keep your balls but im gonna tear them off if you don't do the thing again

Done.

loving dipstuff past me didn't even give me anything to do for the future

loving dipstuff past me didn't even give me anything to do for the future
you forgot to give your future self something to do

im gonna forget about this, so future me, if you ever find this
go fuk urself haha you just got pranked future me.
oh forget yourself you little bitch.
if you ever find this in the future go rethink your life choices you smug starfish
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:45:32 PM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »

dear future me:
you didn't graduate
how do you know? the year isnt over yet

dear future me: work on youR loving PAPER YOU PIECE OF stuff

Dear future me,

Do you still work below minimum wage at Hardee's?
Have you done something about your car?
Do you have an A in all of your classes?

No, you got a raise at Hardee's and work a second job that makes even more than that. Stellar job, XR.
But your car is still a pos. You better get a new one or I will come from the past and murder you before your car does.
And you didn't do a very good job in keeping an A in those classes, you dimwit. You have one, but there could be more -_-

Also, you better not get in any car accidents or have the police on your back again. You've done a pretty bad job at that this month.

No, you got a raise at Hardee's and work a second job that makes even more than that. Stellar job, XR.
But your car is still a pos. You better get a new one or I will come from the past and murder you before your car does.
And you didn't do a very good job in keeping an A in those classes, you dimwit. You have one, but there could be more -_-

Also, you better not get in any car accidents or have the police on your back again. You've done a pretty bad job at that this month.
are you talking to your past self or your future self

are you talking to your past self or your future self
XR-7 is actually eternal and transcends time. He has no past or future, just a present.

Dear future me, stop spamming research in clan discussion.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:18:43 PM by dr_pepper »