Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 131063 times)

i just read this over and realized how much of a crazy person i sound like right now

this richard. i don't know the stuff isn't going anywhere and i really doubt it will.

prove me wrong future me

actually it's the other one if you can believe it. you probably can actually. which is why i bumped this prematurely. play your cards right i swear to god i don't want to curb stomp you at 1 am while listening to loving tom jones again, that wasn't good for both of us you piece of stuff.

but really it's like a 60-40 here. you know exactly what i'm talking about too, the h stuff. slowest sent signal through morse if you know what i mean. it could just be on one side, which is like the weirdest outcome and is also pretty likely. then again he said they do, so i don't know what to tell you. but that stuff's another can of worms entirely so it might just be a comical thing you didn't pick up on. knowing you it probably is, but he also said it in a mirrored way so that's another tally on the board of 'what the forget am i supposed to do with this'. if it doesn't go down before march i don't really know what to tell you though. the waiting game isn't even your shtick so i don't know why you play it. it's the probability game. and the probability is ok. and if you play the waiting game it goes down, simple as that.

now there's some stuff in october i want to touch on before it actually happens so hear me out here before you nod off. we don't know what's gonna actually happen so i'm expecting you to ask around, and if you don't there's always the last resort. now that i think about it it should actually be the first resort, although 2nd hand information isn't always reliable, but it hasn't gone wrong this far so it probably won't be that bad. anyway, don't overplay it. will it be weird as forget? yes. is it something you might go to for the action? obviously no. you're a baseball guy anyway. soccer is for european friends and football is for texans. which makes me think of something else. if the other other stuff comes up say yes unless you get ebola or something. actually say yes to both things. or is that three things? wait no, there's one on K and there's two on A. there might be two on K too if you don't act like more of a rooster than you already are. but that might just be conjecture so ask around to see the way to play it. it's been happening the same way since the beginning of time so if you don't want to be a handicap for the rest of your life you need to step the forget up. or sneakily step the forget up. whichever one works better.

you're playing way too short to the beginning here. give it time. like, more that a week type of time. it wasn't that bad for them apparently so it might be good to wait like a month or something, but then again the stuff in october makes me question it. it could just be a casual thing but it's kinda weird to ask out of the blue. i honestly don't know if it has dancing involved or something.

now there's an issue when it comes to grouping and stuff. it obviously won't be a good thing to have him rag on you for being around them anyway since he seems to think the wrong stuff iykwim. but it might be some type of reverse psychology to admit something. then again the addition of the other two might limit it to your phone and stuff, which obviously makes it personal but it's also very limiting for obvious reasons.

you know what i'm gonna take a shower then i'll get right back to you.

ok scrap it
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:15:23 PM by Red Spy »

the world was supposed to end today...

Stud you've gone a long way in that short amount of time ;)

Well I posted this a day after I got laid and I did get out of my parents' house....after living with a number of friends and a significant other, but now I'm in my own apartment so I got that done.

Dear Future XR-7,

Hopefully your job situation changes, your car is much cooler, and you aren't dead cause that would suck.

sorry past me but im too lazy to find your frickin post
you failed me

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:17:05 PM by cblock360 »

future me
im hungry go make a sandwich
past me
i did make a sandwich im not hungry anymore

future me
has the world ended yet
also what time is it
also remember to post about that one thing

dear future me:
get to a thousand posts by the end of the year

past me
halfway there buddy
future me:
are you alive?

did you get some pizza?

Nope nope i dont want to see my old post

Btw

Dear future me.

Be a legend
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:37:12 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

dear future me: go get a proper education and stop sitting on your ass all day

P.S. become the don of a mafia

i don't need to tell you what happened after that post, but holy stuff you sound like a crazy forget. stop talking about stuff like you know what other people think. seriously loving stop.

how's october treating you, future me?

Dear future me,

Stop being on the loving BL forums you lazy ass.

hey future Tactical Nuke make sure you get a new room and don't you loving DARE fail Thermo or you'll bring shame upon your family

woooooooo bb did it yw bitch

oh and how's that $1500 PC build coming along

eh

dear future me, did you got that pc that you wanted?

i believe it is time i put my fifteenth reply here

i believe it is time i put my sixteenth reply here

Nope nope i dont want to see my old post
Please future, DONT DIE DONT DIE DONT DIE DONT DIE DONT DIE

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

OSAMA CRAP OSAMA CRAP

AGJFLKlkmds

Forgive me Yode
:^)