Author Topic: Let me tell you about my girlfriend, it's not what you think either.  (Read 4416 times)

I have absolutely no idea why you thought you should tell the Blockland forum about this. You would be an absolutely horrific psychologist, you'd be put away for violation of doctor/patient confidentiality within a month.

I read the title and expected her to be a transmission
that would make the relationship better

I have absolutely no idea why you thought you should tell the Blockland forum about this. You would be an absolutely horrific psychologist, you'd be put away for violation of doctor/patient confidentiality within a month.
Yes, by posting this story you automatically assume he would just post people's confidential information if he were a psychologist? 11/10 logic

Yes, by posting this story you automatically assume he would just post people's confidential information if he were a psychologist? 11/10 logic

And how on earth would we know different? Did his girlfriend give him permission to post this? Likely not.

PTSD in reality = cant cope because has a weak mind, gonna play victim and be pathetic because its easier.
You have a very cruel view on mental health then.

And how on earth would we know different? Did his girlfriend give him permission to post this? Likely not.

Oddly enough she did, she's actually really open about her story.

and she'd be okay with you posting this on an online forum?  chances are unlikely.

what made you feel the need to boast about how much you do for this 'unstable, insane' female?

in all honesty you don't even deserve her, the way you speak about her is that of someone who is sheltering a wounded stray dog.

and she'd be okay with you posting this on an online forum?  chances are unlikely.

what made you feel the need to boast about how much you do for this 'unstable, insane' female?

in all honesty you don't even deserve her, the way you speak about her is that of someone who is sheltering a wounded stray dog.

That's your opinion yes, but we are both the happiest we've ever been in our entire lives, and that's really all that matters.

All I was intending to do was just share it, and maybe educate people on it and answer questions.

That's all well and good but do you legit have to keep going on about your girlfriend?
I mean you left here originally (from my understanding) because of trying to get an Egirlfriend, and then pretending to have a girlfriend, and now you've come back and the only things I've seen you post about are your girlfriend.

That's all well and good but do you legit have to keep going on about your girlfriend?
I mean you left here originally (from my understanding) because of trying to get an Egirlfriend, and then pretending to have a girlfriend, and now you've come back and the only things I've seen you post about are your girlfriend.

She's an incredibly special girl, but this is honestly my last topic about her, I can promise everyone that.

GUYS LOOK AT ME I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I KNOW YOU WONT BELIEVE ME BUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND GUYS LOOK I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRFLEND FIGLFEND GBFGHHJKGL

GUYS LOOK AT HOW forgetED UP SHE IS ISNT SHE forgetED UP GUYS WOW OH MY GOD SHES SO forgetED UP BUT I HELP HER SHE HAS LIKE ANOREXIA AND I HELP HER I MAKE HER EAT GUYS I HELP HER IM SUCH A NICE PEROSN GUYS LOOK AT ME

She's an incredibly special girl, but this is honestly my last topic about her, I can promise everyone that.
I'm saving this quote for when you make another topic

Well that's good, though I did get something interesting out of this thread, I had never before heard of someone being compared to self harm in a positive manner.