Author Topic: Rust  (Read 433 times)

There's a chance that I could be getting Rust sometime this week. I got too excited, but I know it'll be a while until then. So while I'm waiting, what's your guys' favorite things to do on Rust? What kinds of buildings do you make? Maybe including pictures. (Excluding players' dongs)

i build my houses surrounded by pillows and null-squares so that no one can build stairs to the top and break in.

then, when I got a safe place to store my loot, I find other people's houses and jack their swag.

Now, I know you might have fun playing Rust, (I certainly had), but If you haven't done so already, consider everything you have to purchase before buying it, because Rust is only fun (in my OPINION), for about a few hours/days, then it gets repetetive and boring.

To be fair, those few hours/days I WAS playing on it, it was fun.

consider everything you have to purchase before buying it, because Rust is only fun (in my OPINION), for about a few hours/days, then it gets repetetive and boring.
I've read over dozens of reviews and while the bad have some pretty good standpoints, I've determined that it's good. Also, Rust is an open-world sandbox game. Of course it gets repetitive.

That's just how I like it.

"i enjoy repetitive and boring things"

"i enjoy repetitive and boring things"
Just with videogames.