Poll

New Mountain?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Lord Furdle's Snowsport RPG [[What do you want to see next?!]]  (Read 10019 times)

The poll has feelings okay don't be rude to the pole
sometimes you just gotta state the truth man.

sometimes you just gotta state the truth man.

Sometimes you just gotta shut your mouth inb4ban

The poll has feelings okay don't be rude to the pole
Yeah don't be rude to Furdle's pole.

The server has been a lot of fun lately, excited for le new mountain.

just hopped on the server, going to introduce a new competition shortly.

Add a half pipe. Also, can the next mountain be bigger? The current one is fun, but IRL snowboarding areas are usually a bit bigger than that (talking about the width of the trails, mostly).

Add a half pipe. Also, can the next mountain be bigger? The current one is fun, but IRL snowboarding areas are usually a bit bigger than that (talking about the width of the trails, mostly).
Yeah it'll be bigger.

I've brought the server down for maintenance.
It appears score saving has failed, looking for a new one ASAP if someone can send me one that they know will work on a dedicated server.

update:
Found an old score saver I downloaded a year or so ago. Looks like it works on initial tests.

If anyone has lost any points they have won from competitions, I will make sure you get these points back.

Triple post.

Servers back up, points should load normally now, sorry for the inconvenience. progress on the second mountain has started.

Two suggestions:
1. Snowshoes, allow you to walk faster.
2. Slalom course on the new mountain. 

1. Snowshoes, allow you to walk faster.

If I can get a model for this I can code it in like 10 seconds.

If I can get a model for this I can code it in like 10 seconds.
and then I'll reward everyone involved with this free points.

and then I'll reward everyone involved with this free admin
c:

Well I'm pretty stuff at this but it's still really fun

I never understood why you would make people app to beta test your server. Just host it and say "beta testing"

I never understood why you would make people app to beta test your server. Just host it and say "beta testing"

So you don't get a server full of idiots and bigots to test it for you.