Lord Furdle's Snowsport RPG [[What do you want to see next?!]]

Poll

New Mountain?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Lord Furdle's Snowsport RPG [[What do you want to see next?!]]  (Read 10021 times)

The build looks good, but the snowboard goes way too fast and is much too finicky to ride smoothly along the tracks.
Couldn't go more than 3 seconds without careening through turns/bricks catching every edge just to fly off the map in 3rd person tumble.

Ascetically, it looks good.
Game play wise, a good waste of 5 minutes. But not much else to it.

So you don't get a server full of idiots and bigots to test it for you.
This.
If it says beta test on an open server its just an invitation for an "early access" and not actually contribute to the beta.

This.
If it says beta test on an open server its just an invitation for an "early access" and not actually contribute to the beta.
oh I see.

Come enjoy the festivities!

The build looks good, but the snowboard goes way too fast and is much too finicky to ride smoothly along the tracks.
Couldn't go more than 3 seconds without careening through turns/bricks catching every edge just to fly off the map in 3rd person tumble.

this is whole heartingly false. if you would give it more than 5 minutes and actually be patient, you will learn that it is very hard at first but eventually becomes easy. I spent all day on this server and it was the most fun i've had on blockland in a long time. maybe be more patient before rage quitting and calling the server gameplay stuff next time

Don't be so quick to judge. 5 minutes won't perfect your snowboarding
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:44:42 PM by Skig² »

Yeah, Skig and Pass are right. Its not going to be easy immidiatly. You gotta give it a little bit of time. But once you get the hang of it, is insanely fun.

So you don't get a server full of idiots and bigots to test it for you.
what does it matter when it's that type of people that you will be hosting it for in the end anyway

what does it matter when it's that type of people that you will be hosting it for in the end anyway

Beta testers can actually give you good feedback that can be worthwhile while your server is still under construction.

When the server will be up?

When the server will be up?
Up it is now.
Lord Furdle is host name

I designed the board to be a stunt vehicle, both challenging to use but also a lot fun once you get used to it. It requires a steady hand and knowing how and when to control your speed. Also, I'm hoping normal riding will be easier with the soon-to-come first person view update.

Furdle, the 1.2.0 update was just released for the snowboard! It's in the addons section.

Furdle, the 1.2.0 update was just released for the snowboard! It's in the addons section.
oohh stufftt