Author Topic: xSetrox's heart-touching poem of Rule #5-ness  (Read 5279 times)

Plus it's his fault for doing it in the first place.
The past can catch up to you whether you want it to or not.

No you didn't because his past kept catching up to him. Who frequently brought up Setro's past? The community, of course.

This also happens in another place.

Life.

Who frequently brought up Setro's past? The community, of course.

The little stuff's past was brought up so often solely because it's littered with him spamming and trolling. If he wants to change, it will have to be on his part, not the entire loving forum.

Edit: Oh, I forgot that you're the Blockland community. You'll bash my above post to dust because I'm a hated user here.

Did you come here for happiness and fun? Were the BLF, in your bookmarks, number one?

Did you come here for happiness and fun? Were the BLF, in your bookmarks, number one?
Did you spend a long time on them, reading every page and board?

Edit: Oh, I forgot that you're the Blockland community. You'll bash my above post to dust because I'm a hated user here.

Rule #5 much....?

Maybe if you could leave Setro alone and give him a chance to reform his old ways, Setro would change. At this point, it's the community which is creating the problem in him. But of course the bashers won't stop bashing.

What is it with the community stuffbags always jumping to each other's defense saying that it's the community's fault? It's his fault for being an starfish all the time. He's drilled his own reputation so far into the ground that it just can't be recovered. No sane person is going to accept a person who has never done anything for the community other than constantly creating trouble for it.

isn't tldr bannable
"tltr"

"too late to read"

not quite the same thing as tldr but still kinda dismissive

"tltr"

"too late to read"

not quite the same thing as tldr but still kinda dismissive
oh I thought it was "too long to read"

oh I thought it was "too long to read"

pretty sure it is that

oh well then it's probably bannable either way

Maybe if you could leave Setro alone and give him a chance to reform his old ways, Setro would change. At this point, it's the community which is creating the problem in him. But of course the bashers won't stop bashing.

This oddly reminds me of that one time a BDX alt jumped in to protect a very specific brother of a very specific someone only to get banned minutes later

It looks like your mask is fading, Pacnet.