Poll

Fav thing to guard

Lighthouse
Bunker
Central
Oil Rig
My Virginity
Warehouse

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's ISLAND DOGFIGHT  (Read 27874 times)

forget my other post, what about this

forgot to tag warehouse but whatever

if possible, move the center cap a bit south and move the new cap location south as well

You should probably think about how the 'bunker cap' gun turrets could be used to defend/attack the new cap point.

You should probably think about how the 'bunker cap' gun turrets could be used to defend/attack the new cap point.
i did, they cant shoot at a downward angle at all, so it shouldt be to much of a problem

nice paint skills, looks good. do it!

I'm torn between adding a new building and replacing warehouse. I don't defend any points but I enjoy vanquishing the bunker when under enemy control. Easy pickings for the guys on the AAs and MGs. Warehouse is just in a tough spot and it is extremely difficult to take it from red control with the buttons so close to the spawn.

But I don't think I want warehouse completely removed either and an aircraft carrier sounds phenomenal.

When will this server be up?

jesus forget tbd how do you have such an enormous render distance

the max render distance in the game only goes as far as the distance between lighthouse and warehouse

Thats a really nice dogfight logo

ok so a full aircraft carrier is gonna take to much time, so instead i'm gonna make stationary water battlements

forget bunker being easy to defend, that thing's practically a sea fortress

Uhh, what is that?
that would be the battlement, hard as stuff to capture.