Poll

Fav thing to guard

Lighthouse
Bunker
Central
Oil Rig
My Virginity
Warehouse

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's ISLAND DOGFIGHT  (Read 27887 times)

Events should be fixed.
What happened was that whenever a team took a cap point, their cap count went up while the other team's went down.
It made sense at first, but the problem came when the minigame resets and sets those cap values to 0.
So when you took a neutral cap, your count goes up and the other's goes down, even though they never had that cap in the first place.
Now it just checks every cap individually instead of by a count.

Events should be fixed.
What happened was that whenever a team took a cap point, their cap count went up while the other team's went down.
It made sense at first, but the problem came when the minigame resets and sets those cap values to 0.
So when you took a neutral cap, your count goes up and the other's goes down, even though they never had that cap in the first place.
Now it just checks every cap individually instead of by a count.
thx whirl

Server is down for the night, really successful today except for one isolated crash. Thanks guys and see you soon!

There already is, we fixed them the first day it was open.
Where have you been? I discovered the issue with them the first day we opened and fixed it that same day.
Oh, didn't notice, alright then.

Please put it back online this afternoon or tonight! I've been looking forward to play all day.

Please put it back online this afternoon or tonight! I've been looking forward to playing all day.

If you don't get this, you have no childhood.

Tbh the guns are really annoying in it. Almost all one hit kills. Great server though

Please put it back online this afternoon or tonight! I've been looking forward to play all day.