Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 50361 times)

I know its not, I brought it up cause its relevant
To what?
As a conversation starter?


yeah
Okay, wasn't sure as you included it in a post which replied to someone else's with no visible separation. I.E.
One of these.

Okay, wasn't sure as you included it in a post which replied to someone else's with no visible separation. I.E.
One of these.
oh, well thanks for teaching me
have you tried standalone?

have you tried standalone?
Yeah, I play it occasionally, it's fun. It just got an update today which added some cool stuff.

Yeah, I play it occasionally, it's fun. It just got an update today which added some cool stuff.
really? I havent played for a while, like months, i might have judged it a little early version wise. perhaps sometime I can play with you? I kinda ragequit when I was shot to death carrying an M4 and a couple pristine optics.

whats new in the update?

whats new in the update?
4 new guns, the start of item persistance, tents, chemlights, clothes, new animations...
Basically, alot.

Neat, do you play alone? And can zombies still walk through walls? I remember this being an issue

Neat, do you play alone? And can zombies still walk through walls? I remember this being an issue
I play with Navaro usually, and sometimes randoms. They are working on a new zombie pathfinding auto-navmesh that will fix the walking through walls stuff, but it's not in the game yet. They are making it the best it can be. For now, though, they can still go through stuff.

I play with Navaro usually, and sometimes randoms. They are working on a new zombie pathfinding auto-navmesh that will fix the walking through walls stuff, but it's not in the game yet. They are making it the best it can be. For now, though, they can still go through stuff.
Thats why I didnt like it, but I will pick up the game again probabaly.

Perhaps I can play with you guys? Putting the past behind us


Surely
great, on friday ill remember to readd you. i may be busy some with some guns im going to model, but ive got all weekend

Lol, what do you mean?
It's a straightforward question, what scripts are going to be used on the server?

It's a straightforward question, what scripts are going to be used on the server?
Right now he's working on a ladder script, bleeding, and sickness.

Right now he's working on a ladder script, bleeding, and sickness.
Oh yeah, the ladder script... lol.