Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 36834 times)

That many alts? I joined with three keys. Some people have more than that.
It's a Teamspeak community.
I wonder how many you have in all?

The fact that someone has that many alts to spend already says a number about the person.
Sorry but it doesn't say anything specific. What would say something is if he was banned and bought alts because of that, but nobot has alts for reserving names and doesn't get banned on them unless for a stupid reason like what op did.

Guys, what's going on in here? Take it outside.

Sorry but it doesn't say anything specific. What would say something is if he was banned and bought alts because of that, but nobot has alts for reserving names and doesn't get banned on them unless for a stupid reason like what op did.
Why the hell do you need to "preserve" a name? That makes no sense.

Why the hell do you need to "preserve" a name? That makes no sense.
He has many old names that he does not want people to use, which makes sense because its possible for people to get confused.

Guys, what's going on in here? Take it outside.
If you want to complain about me banning your cancerous community, go to drama.
Already tried that, I'm just waiting for this to get moved to drama.

Either way, Navaro doesn't have to unban us. My first post was just stating that I joined to check the build out, which I did, and was banned along with several others. Of course it's his server, if he just didn't want us there because he dislikes us, then he can keep us banned. Though, he thought we were going to troll him or something. Which we have never done before.

I had admin on his server before and I've seen him build before. So obviously getting banned out of the blue will strike anger in me. Especially if he isn't even banned from cvg, and still isn't even after this incident.

I was the first one who Navaro banned out of the blue.
I joined before anyone in the teamspeak was talking about your server because I was genuinely curious what was being built. This had nothing to do with the teamspeak. When I joined I was immediately permabanned for "being a friend" or something. I guess the same thing happened to Nobot around the same time.
Then I told the people in the teamspeak because I was super confused and wanted to see if they had an explanation for me.
Then I guess other people joined to see if it happened to them and it did.
 I've never even seen Navaro on the teamspeak so I don't think he even knew I was from the community. I'm not upset or anything I just think it's really bizarre that I would be permabanned from a server for literally no reason at all.
TL;DR Navaro is unstable af

You apparently didn't read these last few pages, so you have no say in this.

and lol, i'm not unstable.

read: "I have no counterargument to your point and I was legitimately being ridiculous"

banning someone with zero context spells unstable to me

You apparently don't know how the Blockland Forums work. Besides, what does that even mean, he said that his situation had nothing to do with the teamspeak, so how is it related to what you said?

yes you are, your attitude is very toxic

yes you are, your attitude is very toxic
I don't recall having an attitude with anyone.

anyway this crap is nonsense, have a nice day.