Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 37203 times)

I wasn't banning just any person that joined. Several richardheads involved with the CVG TS3 swarmed in one after another. I banned them because I don't want jack stuff to do with their community and them alone. Nobot then continued to swarm BACK in with several alts in an attempt to still piss someone off, with no avail. Then threatened to use a VPN when I was going to IP Ban him.
This is legitimate bullstuff, you saw the server name "Navaro's Building Crap." It wasn't called "DayZ Development" like it usually is when I'm working on the project.
You banned me before anybody else joined, lol. We didn't all join at once.
They started coming in because I told them I got banned for no reason. They wanted to see if they'd get banned too or if you were just upset with me. But you banned them as well.

You kept banning people for no reason so when you brought up IP banning I brought up a VPN.
I wasn't actually going to use one, I only brought it up.

Also, I always join random servers and check out what they're doing, just because I join doesn't mean we are trying to start stuff. Wtf is your deal? I was wanting to see what you were building.

remember when we banned navaro and he came back in sounding like a caveman because he was extremely pissed
seriously navaro forget off if you're going to be that big of an ass, you had no right to ban any of them in any way because they were doing something as harmless as checking out your server and taking a peek.

also, whats the reason? if you can give me sufficient proof that we're a "cancerous community" i'll gladly take a look at it.

I wanted to check progress, but I guess I'm not allowed to.

EDIT: I even came on with a few alts, and they were banned as well for no reason.
You banned me before anybody else joined, lol. We didn't all join at once.
They started coming in because I told them I got banned for no reason. They wanted to see if they'd get banned too or if you were just upset with me. But you banned them as well.

You kept banning people for no reason so when you brought up IP banning I brought up a VPN.
I wasn't actually going to use one, I only brought it up.

Also, I always join random servers and check out what they're doing, just because I join doesn't mean we are trying to start stuff. Wtf is your deal? I was wanting to see what you were building.
quit changing your damn reasons, you know that wasn't the full reason of why you and you ass buddies were joining one after another.

remember when we banned navaro and he came back in sounding like a caveman because he was extremely pissed
seriously navaro forget off if you're going to be that big of an ass, you had no right to ban any of them in any way because they were doing something as harmless as checking out your server and taking a peek.

also, whats the reason? if you can give me sufficient proof that we're a "cancerous community" i'll gladly take a look at it.
lol i cant even take you seriously.

this whole situation is a stuffty attempt at trolling and isn't even worth anyone's time.

quit changing your damn reasons, you know that wasn't the full reason of why you and you ass buddies were joining one after another.
Those are similar reasons.
I wanted to check what you were building regardless because I assumed it was for this project.

Honestly, what could we have possibly done? Weren't you alone on the server?

And I wont forget to mention that "Bot" joined and cleared all the bricks, then left.

Those are similar reasons.
I wanted to check what you were building regardless because I assumed it was for this project.

Honestly, what could we have possibly done? Weren't you alone on the server?
No, Zuzlike and Watson were there AFK eating at the time. Which makes me believe further that there's more to this than "checking on progress."

you had no right to ban any of them in any way
Typical Maxx
Navaro can ban anyone for any reason, he doesn't have to ban someone based on a some "standard rules"
Really you guys are just trying to stir stuff, just leave Navaro alone.

And I wont forget to mention that "Bot" joined and cleared all the bricks, then left.
That's because you didn't even realize that I was an admin before.
You literally banned be perma before I did that, and you even said that there was nothing on the server.

Typical Maxx
Navaro can ban anyone for any reason, he doesn't have to ban someone based on a some "standard rules"
Really you guys are just trying to stir stuff, just leave Navaro alone.
Sure anybody can ban someone, but at least state a better reason then accusing us of stuff.

That's because you didn't even realize that I was an admin before.
You literally banned be perma before I did that, and you even said that there was nothing on the server.
Sure anybody can ban someone, but at least state a better reason then accusing us of stuff.
I already gave you a good enough reason, It seems like ZSNO is the only person that is associated with the CVG with a sense of mind.

Actually he can ban you for "BananaHammock" just because he doesn't like you.

The machine the server is hosted on is his property, that gives him full intellectual control over the server. He isn't harming the master server, so he won't be revoked from there. He can literally get naked, and gather around a campfire with a bunch of people and yell profanities for 10 hours straight if that tickles his fancy.

Stop arguing about this, it's pointless.

I already gave you a good enough reason, It seems like ZSNO is the only person that is associated with the CVG with a sense of mind.
Actually he can ban you for "BananaHammock" just because he doesn't like you.

The machine the server is hosted on is his property, that gives him full intellectual control over the server. He isn't harming the master server, so he won't be revoked from there. He can literally get naked, and gather around a campfire with a bunch of people and yell profanities for 10 hours straight if that tickles his fancy.

Stop arguing about this, it's pointless.
You can ban whoever you want, but the reason why I am upset is because you assumed that we joined to troll you or something before we did anything to you. Situations like this happen too much, and it ends up making the scenario much worse than it needed to be.

While you obviously don't have to follow any rules regarding bans, doing so because you dislike someone is never a good reason.

The fact that someone has that many alts to spend already says a number about the person.

You can ban whoever you want, but the reason why I am upset is because you assumed that we joined to troll you or something before we did anything to you. Situations like this happen too much, and it ends up making the scenario much worse than it needed to be.
The question I'm wondering is why do you even care about my server? This was the first interaction in over two months prior of me leaving CvG.

You haven't joined since then, why are you trying to join now?

The fact that someone has that many alts to spend already says a number about the person.

Pardon me, but what is CvG?

That many alts? I joined with three keys. Some people have more than that.

Pardon me, but what is CvG?
It's a Teamspeak community.

The question I'm wondering is why do you even care about my server? This was the first interaction in over two months prior of me leaving CvG.

You haven't joined since then, why are you trying to join now?
I've joined your server before when you were building. I wanted to see the buildings because I am making a similar project but yours is sorta different.

I wonder how many you have in all?
What are you hinting?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 03:50:33 PM by Nobot »