Author Topic: Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)  (Read 23250 times)

finally a working (i hope) alternative to gui replacer

updating my theme asap

whoops i just noticed you posted an updated version for me, thanks

ok so it breaks menu music after you apply a theme, but returns to normal on next load

also, ported a theme i used previously to the new platform: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffyn4znknbaifye/Theme_New_Wave.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:46:25 AM by eboyblue10 »

Another small note, when I first open my brick inventory the top tabs look themed, but as soon as I click one it changes to the default theme. Just the brick tabs, nothing else.
Great add-on, I used burntglass before the launcher was implemented and have been stuck with ugly default since, so this is really nice to have.

You should add the ability to have multiple themes and choose which overwrites the files of another theme, kinda like how minecraft handles resource packs. A window texture edit working alongside a modified cursor or other texture edits basically.

And when I changed back to default the mouse cursor did not change.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:01:48 AM by Crispy_ »

This is great! I'm now making my own blockland theme because it's now this easy to swap between themes without messing with default files.

EDIT: This doesn't seem to change the ghosting images, which sucks since I just made a custom one. It seems that you can't force it to use any images but the default one.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:40:15 PM by QuadStorm »

I STARTED A TREND HEL P

EDIT: This doesn't seem to change the ghosting images, which sucks since I just made a custom one. It seems that you can't force it to use any images but the default one.

Known bug. Just include the images in the theme you release. I'm working on it.

I used burntglass before the launcher was implemented and have been stuck with ugly default since, so this is really nice to have.
Could you really not figure out how to set files to read-only?

whenever i use printer with a custom theme, i crash

whenever i use printer with a custom theme, i crash

Thank you. The updater will let you know when a fix has been released.

does this work with mods like TMBI and event gui plus or w/e

does this work with mods like TMBI and event gui plus or w/e

Yes, but it will only affect things that use default images.

The change name/key tab goes invisible after changing a theme.

Version 0.2 was just released. This should fix all of the bugs that were discovered!