Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)

Author Topic: Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)  (Read 23391 times)

I DLed and got some themes and whenever i load up Blockland, its all black but i can control the cursor

I DLed and got some themes and whenever i load up Blockland, its all black but i can control the cursor

I'm releasing a fix right now. Please try again.

If I use bricks that come with events already added to them (Doors, etc.) the events work fine, but the moment I open the GUI and click "Send" they events become broken, then the next time I check the events menu, the events are gone. And the usual thing that would open the next slot for eventing, it doesn't automatically do it, (To better explain, if I chose "onActivate" the next slot would usually automatically select so I could just scroll in it and choose the event, then the next [_____] would open)

I had the same issue this morning.

I solved it by deleting Greek2Me's theme mod. Seems to have been the new update along with some mod conflicts.

Might be my own issue. I'll see if I can get any conclusive testing done.

Thanks for reporting it. For now you can simply set the theme to "Default" rather than removing the add-on. You'll receive an update when I fix it.

I found this theme called "UI_BasicBorders" I putted it in the addons section and i doesnt come up as a theme

I found this theme called "UI_BasicBorders" I putted it in the addons section and i doesnt come up as a theme
Link it here, the player who made it may have not created it to work with Client_Themes.

really huge warning alert

this add-on breaks eventing

please change your theme to default until the bug is patched

really huge warning alert

this add-on breaks eventing

please change your theme to default until the bug is patched

How's that even possible?

How's that even possible?
Some guis break if you mess with their profiles.

A temporary fix was just released until I get time to figure out an actual one.

Updated! Everything should be working properly now.

hey, greek

i was thinking that you should actually change other aspects of the ui with client_themes, such as:

• changing the middle of the bars in the hud
• changing fonts (maybe?)
• subtle animations (maybe?)
• changing the size of the color boxes in the avatar menu

do you think you can make this happen?

currently i am experiencing:

last brick in hud (0 place) seems bright
paint can selected color thing has too thin of an outline

-snip-
His add-on only changes the little icon pictures, it doesn't move stuff around or change things like that. Except the fonts, the fonts can be done.

i was thinking that you should actually change other aspects of the ui with client_themes, such as:

• changing the middle of the bars in the hud
• changing fonts (maybe?)
• subtle animations (maybe?)
• changing the size of the color boxes in the avatar menu

do you think you can make this happen?

Client_Themes already supports all of those things. It's up to the theme creators to use them.

His add-on only changes the little icon pictures, it doesn't move stuff around or change things like that. Except the fonts, the fonts can be done.
nope, all possible. View the readme if you want to know more.

currently i am experiencing:

last brick in hud (0 place) seems bright
paint can selected color thing has too thin of an outline

Did you get the update that was released today? That has been fixed.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:04:56 AM by Greek2me »