Author Topic: boyay22 - Topic spam in Off-Topic (and possibly other boards)  (Read 2488 times)

i want to point fingers are some offenders here
dude if you are gonna Self Delete spam the forums you should at least spam gay research
i mean seriously what a waste
Seriously, if you're gonna do this at least post some good scat or something. Spam is boring
[insert quote of mr man]
Lol
not even a good attempt at spamming
0/10 OP try harder
and post research next time pls

when questioned by ghoststar if anyone reported him we get a dumb reply of;
I think we should first give him a chance and see what he can do

the drama should be about these clowns instead

i'm pretty sure a bunch of people reported him. baddy's inbox must've been overflowing from today

as I would never want to see scat or gore or gay research spam. I do believe these people were just joking (idfk though about mrman) baya22 was a roblox child who prolly wouldnt have even posted kate upton pics.

Pfft, he didn't even last a hour.

Those were bothering me a bit as well. I understand they were (somewhat) jokes, but they just didn't seem too right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MdJgETdzt8
jesus christ thats like 0.5fps how the forget do people play games like this
Im pretty sure people report these spam topics as soon as they appear. Adding anything else ontop like drama topics and such is just feeding the troll. Best thing to do is just wait for our overlord, and maybe crack a joke at how terrible of a job this guy did at forum Self Delete.

your an idiot for making a topic

its a short lived attack that will be wiped in an hour or two and you give the troll exactly what they want by creating this thread

if you know this topics useless why the forget make it, op just wants to think he accomplished something

idk i think they might be joking, man, but im not sure!!!

as I would never want to see scat or gore or gay research spam. I do believe these people were just joking (idfk though about mrman) baya22 was a roblox child who prolly wouldnt have even posted kate upton pics.
mr man probably would've loved to jack off if the guy posted scat

idk i think they might be joking, man, but im not sure!!!
oh man how did i miss this///???????/

joke or not it can still set him off to do it. how well does poking fun at a troll work? it doesnt

i'm pretty sure a bunch of people reported him. baddy's inbox must've been overflowing from today
i know that. i was referring to damps dumb reply. which im certain he was 100% serious about