Author Topic: remember that invasion?  (Read 5039 times)

Rofl what a bunch of No Lifers

Oh the irony... My definition of a "no lifer" is someone who pirates an indie game engine, then claims they made the source art that comes with it.

That is a very specific definition.

did someone say they Runescape? I don't think they would even notice they are being raided. since its standard practice on game to spam, get in the way, and annoy people.

You can't get in the way in Runescape, the players have no collision.

lol.. I wouldn't know cause i only played it once.. that was like 2 years.

Rofl what a bunch of No Lifers

Oh the irony... My definition of a "no lifer" is someone who pirates an indie game engine, then claims they made the source art that comes with it.

Notice how he doesn't even deny it.

Ha, some of you guys are slow :(

Skylord claimed he was making his own game on TGE so i checked it out, and he basically downloaded a pirated copy of the TGE engine, changed the default mission around a bit (moved a couple of trees) and then claimed it as his own game, made entirely by himself.

Lol, AoT RPG mod plz.

aot rpg mod? sounds weird lol

Ha, some of you guys are slow :(

Skylord claimed he was making his own game on TGE so i checked it out, and he basically downloaded a pirated copy of the TGE engine, changed the default mission around a bit (moved a couple of trees) and then claimed it as his own game, made entirely by himself.
He ignored you again or he's just extremely slow.

aot rpg mod? sounds weird lol

What will Garage Games do with you now?  I know, sue!

How did you find out he pirated it?

He admitted it, and he doesn't have a GarageGames account (which you need in order to buy the license). The way you can check is by looking on his profile and if it says "Torque SDK Owner" then he bought the license, but he just torrented it :(

He admitted it, and he doesn't have a GarageGames account (which you need in order to buy the license). The way you can check is by looking on his profile and if it says "Torque SDK Owner" then he bought the license, but he just torrented it :(
:'(

Wait wasn't that invasion like 1 person?? Or was "that invasion" a different one.