Author Topic: remember that invasion?  (Read 5028 times)

Guess what! :D We're being invaded again! I'm not sure where they came from (I posted about aot at some sites, and im not sure who else did to) but now they're here. So..yay...but they're kinda annoying. At lease we can have fun with more people.

"They should be thankful, we got the developer to update their stinking game."

lol?  They barely knew what the action button was, let alone how to do anything that update was for.

there was a update?

Or was it just a bug fix?

cant read that cuz im banned but  i cant wait to see their faces when i will kill them 127 times.

cant understand why someone even want to invade aot. some noobs logged in and they think they are gods and everyone else stinks

there was a update?

Or was it just a bug fix?

Bug fix for stuff like swear filter bypass.

I think it's over already..well..that was lame..now what?  :panda:

Why not stop posting about it?

Nobody cares.

I just think it's funny when a community yearns to be raided because nothing else ever happens.

forum invasion on 23rd, orly?

I look forward to it.

forum invasion on 23rd, orly?

I look forward to it.

Of course those jews pick to invade near to Christmas so that we all won't be there.

Quote from: some mod
I also feel obligated to mention that it is against forum rules here to organize attacks on other forums or games. Since I believe you're just trying to get people together to play it and have fun, then good luck!

There raiding AoT.. Rofl what a bunch of No Lifers, Thats like me going

HEY GUYS WANA GO RAIDZ RUNE SCAPE..??!?!!?!?!

Dumb pointless game no one cares about.. RuneScape is the dumbest thing i have ever seen in my life.