Author Topic: Organization account access granted *Complete*  (Read 12098 times)

By the way, did you guys notice this in face.php?

<!---MDExMTAxMDAwMTEwMTAwMDAxMTAwMTAxMDExMDAxMDEwMTEwMTExMDAxMTAwMTAwMDAxMDExMTAwMTExMDAwMDAxMTAxMDAwMDExMTAwMDA=->

Alright
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:33:17 PM by Doomonkey »

On the theend image I think i see a "210" or "glo"

Counting that weird loop next to the o/0 it'd be "gloo" or "2100"

None of them lead to a link

By the way, did you guys notice this in face.php?

<!---MDExMTAxMDAwMTEwMTAwMDAxMTAwMTAxMDExMDAxMDEwMTEwMTExMDAxMTAwMTAwMDAxMDExMTAwMTExMDAwMDAxMTAxMDAwMDExMTAwMDA=->
That led us to theend.php.

this was a little test run to see how well i could set up an arg, I'd like to say that it was fairly successful, good job, in the future expect a way more elaborate one.
cheers, the rest is up to you to decide

Wait... we still have two completely unused strings, one hash and one 32-bit possible checksum... Are you telling us those are useless?

Wait... we still have two completely unused strings, one hash and one 32-bit possible checksum... Are you telling us those are useless?
either red herrings or he's throwing us off

this was a little test run to see how well i could set up an arg, I'd like to say that it was fairly successful, good job, in the future expect a way more elaborate one.
cheers, the rest is up to you to decide

Nicely done. I'd love to make a ARG of my own but I highly doubt I could make one that will stand up to everyone's investigations, or I might end up making it so it'd be almost raw guesses to proceed to the next stage, but even that I'm now doubting. Not to mention I'm too lazy to touch it. I might make a complex one if I ever feel like it, since I'd prefer that it'd take days to solve it with everyone working together like in this thread rather than it take few minutes with only one or two people working on it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:23:37 PM by QuadStorm »

this is truly the end, you guys did well
this was a relatively small arg, mainly because I made it last minute, I kindof ended up accidentally creating an arg, so hell why not draw it out a little bit, the file names were just random strings to prevent people from finding them by searching through the site

I will actually make a large arg game, expect it at some point in the future

forget, I logged in too late.

this is truly the end, you guys did well
this was a relatively small arg, mainly because I made it last minute, I kindof ended up accidentally creating an arg, so hell why not draw it out a little bit, the file names were just random strings to prevent people from finding them by searching through the site

I will actually make a large arg game, expect it at some point in the future
do some alt so we have no clue

good short arg

This was a very nice arg, well scripted and had all sorts of nice mysteries