Organization account access granted *Complete*

Author Topic: Organization account access granted *Complete*  (Read 12090 times)

i bet you a million dollars we're going to find 4 letters hidden in the image, and then we replace the X's with those letters
It's a binary image. There are only pure black and pure white pixels in it. I've confirmed this using the 0-tolerance paint bucket in Paint.NET... It seems there's absolutely nothing hidden in the image. However I could be wrong.

It's a binary image. There are only pure black and pure white pixels in it. I've confirmed this using the 0-tolerance paint bucket in Paint.NET... It seems there's absolutely nothing hidden in the image. However I could be wrong.
we need to go deeper

maybe the swirls are letters. and they are just too distorted to notice at first

oh god its a face.
eye, nose, mouth
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:39:52 PM by Starkiller »

maybe the swirls are letters. and they are just too distorted to notice at first
I'm thinking this but HOW DO UN-DISTORT

IDK WHAT IM DOING

-eyerapesnip-
My eyes, my lovey eyes. What have you done...

Hm.
So in the html code it has the image but 4 x's
alright
lets back track a little.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263112.0
"safe"
Maybe we put safe infront of it?

but obviously we need to put something infront of it
we need to backtrack.

Has anybody tried "fce.php" yet? In gxw.php several A's are capitalized, and Swollow did say "three uncapitalized alphabetical letters"
I'd do it myself but I'm a pusillanimous individual

Has anybody tried "fce.php" yet? In gxw.php several A's are capitalized, and Swollow did say "three uncapitalized alphabetical letters"
We already solved that part, it was gxw.

i did it
it doesnt do anything, it just shows a page saying i cant edit it
but face can be a combination
there can be any 4 letters in those x's

goddamn best ARG ever.

That was the hint for the other thing...

Anyways, ae234f is dark pink color, but I don't think that matters.
It's also : ®#O in hex code, but that is also pretty much random garbage.

We already solved that part, it was gxw.

Oh, my bad. And I assume at least one person has taken the capital letters in GXW and put them in a line? Because I have and I can't make heads nor tails of it. It seems too obvious and like a red herring though.

Nevermind, you have.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:26:09 PM by xxxxkill »

That was the hint for the other thing...

Anyways, ae234f is dark pink color, but I don't think that matters.
It's also : ®#O in hex code, but that is also pretty much random garbage.
ik but 4 letters go behind it
we have to dig deeper