Re: Receiver [Wolfire Games] - gun fiddling simulator

Author Topic: Re: Receiver [Wolfire Games] - gun fiddling simulator  (Read 5381 times)

Anyways

What kind of mods does this game have then?

the game is fun by itself but
its more fun with the more weapons mod
http://forums.wolfire.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18709

Adds a shotgun, bolt-action, thompson machinegun and a bunch of new pistols as well. It also has a firing range map.

Adds a shotgun, bolt-action, thompson machinegun and a bunch of new pistols as well. It also has a firing range map.
holy stuff i have that guy added on skype, never knew he did anything with receiver

Are there any other mods?

Are there any other mods?
Yeah.
Heck a dude made a multiplayer implementation for this game here
Here's a mod that patched a bunch of stuff and added flashlight dropping (even though that weapon mod already has that)
This mod adds mouse gestures to gun handling so you can hold X and click and drag various parts of the gun for fun times

Yeah.
Heck a dude made a multiplayer implementation for this game here
Here's a mod that patched a bunch of stuff and added flashlight dropping (even though that weapon mod already has that)
This mod adds mouse gestures to gun handling so you can hold X and click and drag various parts of the gun for fun times
Is there a mod to hold the pistol sideways like a gangster?

Is there a mod to hold the pistol sideways like a gangster?
well, I recall a mod that allowed you to hold a weapon over the shoulder
but no no gangsta modyet

If you're going to go onto the internet, you should be able to take criticism
I don't think you know what criticism is. You have offered no potentially productive opinions at all, only whined that the game was short. The creators of the game are not here to see your whining.

I don't think you know what criticism is. You have offered no potentially productive opinions at all, only whined that the game was short. The creators of the game are not here to see your whining.

Criticism is when a person is being critical of something. "You're a cunt" is criticism. It isn't constructive, but it's criticism. "You're a cunt, but you wouldn't be if you stopped doubting my intelligence" is constructive criticism. It's criticism that offers a solution that when followed, the criticism couldn't be said.

In receiver they could have improved the game by having text pages instead of badly voice acted audio recordings.
That's a productive opinion. It's just that you're just not reading all of my posts in this thread and making false conclusions therefore false accusations of me.

I'm really sorry that i don't like the things you like. I'm not attacking you, i'm attacking the game. Why are you so upset?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:10:02 PM by Badspot »

tonkka can you just leave, we're trying to discuss the game, not point out bad things about it

tonkka can you just leave, we're trying to discuss the game, not point out bad things about it
Taboo also felt the need to continue this stuff.

if you want to continue this just take it to PM's or something.

Seriously. Instead of making this topic end up in drama make your own or just pm each other.

(Directed at taboo)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:46:21 PM by Crystalwarrior »

How exactly am i stopping you? Also your second sentence makes as much sense as "We're trying to kill people here, not murder them".

How exactly am i stopping you? Also your second sentence makes as much sense as "We're trying to kill people here, not murder them".
no seriously can you just leave, you're derailing the topic

Badspot

• Administrator
First:
Holy hell you have low standards.

And then:
I'm not attacking you, i'm attacking the game. Why are you so upset?

Classic.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:51:44 PM by Badspot »

hahahahhaha, why are you arguing over a forgetn videogame anyways