User MrSmellyB is incredibly dumb.

Author Topic: User MrSmellyB is incredibly dumb.  (Read 3186 times)

Im pretty sure 10 Year olds can't Realize there mistakes
bahaha

Off Topic: Stop arguing like grammar axis powers vs casual allied powers
On Topic:
all he was doing was getting help from you while you were being a loving starfish. i'm in support of smellyb.
(Not directed to the above quote) Stop being a richardhead to people with IDs higher than yours. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that you made this drama because you somehow figured out that SmellyB would not make a drama of you because, unlike you, he has something called Common loving Sense.
Or you may have just made this topic to boost your ego, which seems to be a big thing on these forums.
I guess I'm gonna get banned for this post, if I won't, don't loving spam me like a bunch of stuffheads on cocaine.

What.

your name is "derpy scout johnson"
dont judge a name by its cover
wait what

Even looking at one line of chat, I know hes straight-off idiotic.
/souport

Even looking at one line of chat, I know hes straight-off idiotic.
/souport
um i guess you didn't read entire OP + thread
One drama wasn't needed at all. Maybe he didn't know how to put addons in a folder.  ^complete irony here, being a dumbass and an starfish. obviously didn't make sense i didnt even get what
 the forget you were saying. This drama is so childish (more than drama usually is). This could've been resolved by pm or something.
look at this because i broke down the worst parts

On Topic: (Not directed to the above quote) Stop being a richardhead to people with IDs higher than yours. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that you made this drama because you somehow figured out that SmellyB would not make a drama of you because, unlike you, he has something called Common loving Sense.
Or you may have just made this topic to boost your ego, which seems to be a big thing on these forums.
I guess I'm gonna get banned for this post, if I won't, don't loving spam me like a bunch of stuffheads on cocaine.

Love that small text.
I also don't see why people still post on this...
I have actually forgotten all about this.
Be mad at me, my stupidity, or whatever, I don't really care anymore...
Peace out.

your kind of an starfish to offer to help a new user and then drama him when he cant figure it out

your kind of an starfish to offer to help a new user and then drama him when he cant figure it out

Love that small text.
I have actually forgotten all about this.
Be mad at me, my stupidity, or whatever, I don't really care anymore...
Peace out.
they don't still post on it
the last post here was july 29th

thats like two weeks ago

probably because you bumped it