Author Topic: Cavik's Mafia Madness  (Read 4318 times)

I don't give a stuff.
Adios.

That's what they all say, before they end up humiliated, rekt and of course banned

I don't understand what's so hard about running a responsible server with actually responsible admins. I've done a TF2 a few years ago and my admins were great.

I don't understand what's so hard about running a responsible server with actually responsible admins. I've done a TF2 a few years ago and my admins were great.
But good servers take EFFORT! Its better just to rack in players and then do nothing about rule breakers, unless one of those rule breakers are the ones you baited into breaking the rules!

Administrating MM was always kinda about fun. We always had fun while we were administrating and made the game interesting and enjoyable by keeping the troublemakers out, making sure people knew what was going on, and doing the occasional law round or resurrection.

If you have the mindset of "keep these idiots in line and kick out the ones that aren't getting it", you're going to have a bad time.

tf2 and mafia madness are very different gamemodes
theres practically no need for admins in tf2 because there arent any rules to break besides spamming, where in practically any blockland gamemode its pretty open ended so you need admins to keep the game going

I'm also having an extremely difficult time believing Cavik is 23.

this

he edited it do 19

he edited it do 19
He told me he was 23 when I asked too.

Act like little kids, I don't give a stuff.
Adios.
Dismissive?

Dismissive?
I reported the post as dismissive and a leaving post. We'll see

Dismissive?
report it instead of questioning it
if he gets banned it was dismissive, if he doesnt it wasnt

report it instead of questioning it
if he gets banned it was dismissive, if he doesnt it wasnt
I reported the post as dismissive and a leaving post. We'll see
someone beat me to it.

Dismissive?
I only came back to clear up this "dismissive" stuff. It's not that I don't care. It's that you people are lying then everyone else is band wagoning this without even playing the server. I am tired of trying to defend my side when the other side is a bunch of lies. I don't care if you hate the server. You don't have to play, and there's plenty of other people that like my server. So can you people lay off?