Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13683 times)

Because society hates anyone who's a bit more diffent than the homogenous herd they are. They will try to bring them down however they want. You like ponies, well society thinks your a homoloveual neckbeard who spends their entire life jacking off to pictures of colorful ponies. Is that stereotyping, yes it is, is it wrong, yes it is. If you even question one thing, get diagnosed with one thing, society immedieatly slaps the stigma on. That's how it works and I've gotten used to it. It's a way of life now.
No man I was referring to your stuffty attitude, not your fandom(s)

so you're tribal too huh??
where the hell did you get that?

where the hell did you get that?
he's part of society isnt he???

he's part of society isnt he???
and how would that make him tribal?

No man I was referring to your stuffty attitude, not your fandom(s)

What stuffty attitude? Are you refering to my sarcasm?

Because society hates anyone who's a bit more diffent than the homogenous herd they are. They will try to bring them down however they want. You like ponies, well society thinks your a homoloveual neckbeard who spends their entire life jacking off to pictures of colorful ponies. Is that stereotyping, yes it is, is it wrong, yes it is. If you even question one thing, get diagnosed with one thing, society immedieatly slaps the stigma on. That's how it works and I've gotten used to it. It's a way of life now.
stop pretending you're being persecuted for being a brony when it isn't even relevant

also, the easiest way to stop being accused of being a horseforgeter neckbeard is to stop associating yourself with a group known for just that

Because society hates anyone who's a bit more diffent than the homogenous herd they are.They will try to bring them down however they want.
tru

You like ponies, well society thinks your a homoloveual neckbeard who spends their entire life jacking off to pictures of colorful ponies.
its true

Is that stereotyping, yes it is, is it wrong, yes it is.
not if its right

If you even question one thing, get diagnosed with one thing, society immedieatly slaps the stigma on. That's how it works and I've gotten used to it. It's a way of life now.
im not slapping stigma on you. i know people who have actually had illnesses. you people are just batstuff.

What stuffty attitude? Are you refering to my sarcasm?
Nah just you in general.

THANK YOU BASED KOCHIEBOY

stop pretending you're being persecuted for being a brony when it isn't even relevant

also, the easiest way to stop being accused of being a horseforgeter neckbeard is to stop associating yourself with a group known for just that

I'm not saying it's persecution, more so being labled because of stereotyping.

Also, I don't associate with cloppers nor the supposed sterotypical bronies. Yet the stigma still stands dues to stereotyping.
tru
its true
not if its right
im not slapping stigma on you. i know people who have actually had illnesses. you people are just batstuff.

Stereotypes aren't true most of the time. I know many people who don't fit the stereotype at all.
Also, I do know people with mental illness and they are constantly slapped with a stigma because people think they are insane.

well I guess it won't be locked by op