Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13461 times)

You're just creating more drama.
Oi that's Kochie for ya

He's out of harms way now, and that was my goal. If you are going to try and go after him again you'll have to come to me.
wow a gay white knight
NOW i have seen everything

listen kochie. your intentions may be good, but

you're assuming way too much of alyx. let him fight his battles, and here fighting is not letting them get to you

Kochie has gone full tumblr.

I feel a better brown townogy to follow up would be that whereas before it was kind of a traveling circus. You go in, you look at the flavor of the week, then the traveling circus is gone and maybe you talk about it amongst yourselves about the freakshow.
What you are doing is taking massive nails and driving the tent into the ground, keeping the traveling circus nearby. Then you cement over the nails. Then you hang up a giant sign neon sign saying "HEY GUYS LOOK AT US WE GOT BEARDED LADIES AND MUSCLEMEN AND CONJOINED TWINS HOW WACKY"
This would've blown over but you insist on perpetuating it. This thread could've easily died and probably would have in like, at most, a week or some stuff. You're just creating more drama.

And yet no one else wants to put a stop to it. You keep firing at me, I'm going to keep fing at you. You cannot justify throwing punches.
wow a gay white knight
NOW i have seen everything

loveuality has nothing to do with this. If you're going to squirt at me with a squirt gun, you might as well not try.

i don't even see alyx posting

he dropped the issue

if you truly support him you ought to do the same

Sure I may not have scrolled over the posts here.
But this is what I come up to seeing with.
--Someone makes joke thread about alyx or whatever it is
--people fling stuff at him for no reason
--kochie steps in trying to defend alyx
--the other 30 people flinging stuff at alyx fling stuff at kochie
--apparentally to the other 30 people now, kochie is the bad one and the 30 people arent in the wrong.
Is this really what everything has degraded to?
Come on already.
I'm not taking sides here, I'm just stating my opinion on the issue.
listen kochie. your intentions may be good, but

you're assuming way too much of alyx. let him fight his battles, and here fighting is not letting them get to you

Why is he getting messed with in the first place? What is the point of doing all this?
If the person making this thread knew it was going to spark some weird war argument, why did he even post it?
I get joke threads and all, but this is plain forgetin' stupid and just terrible.

loveuality has nothing to do with this. If you're going to squirt at me with a squirt gun, you might as well not try.
if i do that are you going to report me for triggering?

--apparentally to the other 30 people now, kochie is the bad one and the 30 people arent in the wrong.
Come on already.
I'm not taking sides here, I'm just stating my opinion on the issue.Why is he getting messed with in the first place? What is the point of doing all this?
If the person making this thread knew it was going to spark some weird war argument, why did he even post it?
I get joke threads and all, but this is plain forgetin' stupid and just terrible.
NOEDIT: I found out alyx posted something after this was posted.
But anyway, back to what I'm saying, if hes just going to post some little thing about himself and you guys begin to forget with him like that, thats kinda out of the ordinary.

i don't even see alyx posting

he dropped the issue

if you truly support him you ought to do the same

My point still stands though. You try to throw a punch at me, I'll throw a punch at you.

And yet no one else wants to put a stop to it. You keep firing at me, I'm going to keep fing at you. You cannot justify throwing punches.

You literally just tried to justify throwing punches. In any case I don't care whether or not you'd like to continue making a fool of yourself. Hang up more signs, pay for some billboards, get a TV ad, whatever. Or you can step away from it and stop making yourself look like an assblasted handicap.
Your choice, really. You wanna keep flinging stuff go ahead. You're only flinging stuff from underneath you and digging yourself further into the pile of stuff.

#rekt

dude, lay off him. let's just resolve this

Come on already.
I'm not taking sides here, I'm just stating my opinion on the issue.Why is he getting messed with in the first place? What is the point of doing all this?
because people have a difference in opinion, and they're gonna believe what they want to believe. I've been here long enough to know that you can't fight that behaviour- you have to not let it get to you. that's the only way you can come out on top

You literally just tried to justify throwing punches. In any case I don't care whether or not you'd like to continue making a fool of yourself. Hang up more signs, pay for some billboards, get a TV ad, whatever. Or you can step away from it and stop making yourself look like an assblasted handicap.
Your choice, really. You wanna keep flinging stuff go ahead. You're only flinging stuff from underneath you and digging yourself further into the pile of stuff.

More tinder on the fire, you don't learn do you?