Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13495 times)

let alyx say his opinion, alright

I'm standing by him, that's it.

I found out what happened, and it doesn't seem to right.
Alyx made a thread based on actual things/people that have actual certain types of a disability, but then someone decided to create a joke thread just to poke alyx into aggression and rage?
I mean what the forget, all the guy wanted was his own thread on what the megathread is focused on, mental disabilities.
seriously, theres been a furry megathread, a mlp megathread, and other certain megathreads, dont see anyone making parodies there, nope!
Can you guys just lay off of Alyx already? He's done nothing wrong and all you guys are doing is provoking him by making these joke threads.
Surely its funny to you guys giggling in your bandwagon or whatever, but for Alyx its sickening as forget. Think about the effects on him for once, will you?
This is my opinion so far on whats going on.

Sidenote: I personally think everyone should just drop this, because this is being taken too far.

NOEDIT: I think that the people making fun of Alyx are really in the wrong here. It's just bullstuff to see someone harassed this way, and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon not giving a stuff about how he feels in retrospect.

It doesn't matter where it is. If anything, you're making the foul move of continuing this.
ah, i see, you just don't understand basic social concepts like "contextually appropriate response"
alrighty then, can't say that's surprising lol

Jesus maxx calm down on the paragraphs this isn't a Sherlock Holmes movie.

This thread is getting replies fast, wowe.

ah, i see, you just don't understand basic social concepts like "contextually appropriate response"
alrighty then, can't say that's surprising lol

Ah yes, and I see you just don't want to shake off. Not suprising.

seriously, theres been a furry megathread, a mlp megathread, and other certain megathreads, dont see anyone making parodies there
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262990.0

Heres what I'll say:

It was wrong of the people who made this topic to poke fun at the mental disability topic, but it wasn't any better of us to attack back.

However if the people who had made this topic would have just let us be than none of this would have happened.

All I wanted was to try and make a friendly place for the disabled to speak to one another and let others know that they aren't alone. It was my mistake for thinking I should try it here.

No one is any better in the end, all this fighting is non sense.

Ah yes, and I see you just don't want to shake off. Not suprising.
i don't know what you're trying to communicate here

this is the best thread ever

how is this drama
did you bother to skim through the topic

Heres what I'll say:

It was wrong of the people who made this topic to poke fun at the mental disability topic, but it wasn't any better of us to attack back.

However if the people who had made this topic would have just let us be than none of this would have happened.

All I wanted was to try and make a friendly place for the disabled to speak to one another and let others know that they aren't alone. It was my mistake for thinking I should try it here.

this was a joke thread of a joke thread

Heres what I'll say:

this fighting is nonsense

it always seems dismal on the forums but really, people need to understand that people will make jokes, and are rarely made to break someone down. a joke is defined by the response it gets

this was a joke thread of a joke thread
a thread isn't necessarily defined by it's OP

btw you are the one who spoiled the fun of the thread, don't act like it was all a ruse now, nal.