Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13472 times)

this fighting is nonsense

it always seems dismal on the forums but really, people need to understand that people will make jokes, and are rarely made to break someone down. a joke is defined by the response it gets
a thread isn't necessarily defined by it's OP

btw you are the one who spoiled the fun of the thread, don't act like it was all a ruse now, nal.
Its fine to joke, I won't deny that. But it was a serious matter regardless the first thread was a joke or not. Mental illness is far from a joke, yes I'll occasionally joke about it but thats to help keep the spirits up and keep from negativity.
I wouldn't mind their jokes if they didn't seem so mocking.

I found out what happened, and it doesn't seem to right.
Alyx made a thread based on actual things/people that have actual certain types of a disability, but then someone decided to create a joke thread just to poke alyx into aggression and rage?
I mean what the forget, all the guy wanted was his own thread on what the megathread is focused on, mental disabilities.
seriously, theres been a furry megathread, a mlp megathread, and other certain megathreads, dont see anyone making parodies there, nope!
Can you guys just lay off of Alyx already? He's done nothing wrong and all you guys are doing is provoking him by making these joke threads.
Surely its funny to you guys giggling in your bandwagon or whatever, but for Alyx its sickening as forget. Think about the effects on him for once, will you?
This is my opinion so far on whats going on.

Sidenote: I personally think everyone should just drop this, because this is being taken too far.

you are pants on head handicapped
time to brown townyze the bullstuff you just said
I found out what happened, and it doesn't seem to right.
Alyx made a thread based on actual things/people that have actual certain types of a disability, but then someone decided to create a joke thread just to poke alyx into aggression and rage?
no you dumbstuff, there was a joke thread by momentum then this as a side joke, and then after that alyx made another thread due to the original being locked.

I mean what the forget, all the guy wanted was his own thread on what the megathread is focused on, mental disabilities.
it's a loving dumb topic. why would you have that.

seriously, theres been a furry megathread, a mlp megathread, and other certain megathreads, dont see anyone making parodies there, nope!
are you loving serious?

Can you guys just lay off of Alyx already? He's done nothing wrong and all you guys are doing is provoking him by making these joke threads.
he started it tho

Surely its funny to you guys giggling in your bandwagon or whatever,
my bandwagon is exclusive - members only
if you want to join the "mus circlejerk buttbuddy bandwagon" please say "i want to join the mus buttbuddy bandwagon"

but for Alyx its sickening as forget. Think about the effects on him for once, will you?
This is my opinion so far on whats going on.

Sidenote: I personally think everyone should just drop this, because this is being taken too far.

lol maxx

Mus, you're late. Were past that, get with the new discussion.

"wow kochieboy, you defended your friend from internet criticism? damn you're such a hero have your way with me"

I think I'm pretty high on the sanity scale.

Mus, you're late. Were past that, get with the new discussion.
uh, what
what new discussion

uh, what
what new discussion

Heres what I'll say:

It was wrong of the people who made this topic to poke fun at the mental disability topic, but it wasn't any better of us to attack back.

However if the people who had made this topic would have just let us be than none of this would have happened.

All I wanted was to try and make a friendly place for the disabled to speak to one another and let others know that they aren't alone. It was my mistake for thinking I should try it here.

No one is any better in the end, all this fighting is non sense.

People asked for my standpoint and so I gave it. We are currently resolving this.

I think this thread could work better if we had a group vote on one user at a time,
and the vote can be categorized as SANITY-INSANITY, or basically W-L.

I'm just suggesting this since everyone would say they're sane,
because otherwise, their arguments in the future might be
discredited simply because of that.

i just saw this thread

best thread i've ever made 10/10

I don't think making a mental disability megathread on a forum where they're frequently used as insults is a great idea in the first place.

I was wondering where the thread went. Then it was in Drama.

im not insane
so I guess im sane

Just lock this thread, Badspot. There is nothing going on but stuff that is only going to cause more harm than good.