Which describes you best?

Sane
86 (61.4%)
Panloveual
11 (7.9%)
Alyx Vance
43 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: Mental Stability/Alyx Vance megathread  (Read 13223 times)

This thread is about the topic of good mental health, and for the discussion of sanity, in a safe, user friendly environment
Quote from: wikipedia
Sanity refers to the soundness, rationality and healthiness of the human mind, as opposed to insanity. A person is not considered sane anymore just if he/she is rational. In modern society, the terms have become exclusively synonymous with compos mentis (Latin: compos, having mastery of, and mentis, mind), in contrast with non compos mentis, or insane, meaning troubled conscience. A sane mind is nowadays considered healthy both from its brown townytical -once called rational- and emotional aspects.
Self diagnosed sanity is encouraged as long as you know what causes sanity, and have researched it.
If you feel that your mental health is at an unhealthily high level, please contact a doctor/psychologist immediately
Please no ableist talk against sane people
KNOWN SANE USERS
Cool Boi
Yosher
Hansome dude
Nal
Jairo
Taboo
Frankie
Hodot
Couatl
Herpaderp
SlayerZ99
Jubel
Redjohn
Dodger
AcornCake
Tayasaurus
Dreams_Of_Cheese
Zack
Squareturtle
echoes
bosnik
Flatflyer
F3d323
Damp
beachbum111111
takato14
danisaac5
Abstath
Epicduke
Alkatjo
Champion
Rockinboy2000
mp7964
Fennis
XR-7
Fab
Brickitect
Machaty
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:57:12 PM by Cool Boi »

Pretty much as healthy as they come.

I went to the therapist once and they told me i was fine.

I was devastated.

I am extra edgy with a side of cheese grater

you do realize you're being way more edgy than the people who want to just talk about their problems on a forum with people they're already acquainted with right

Sane in my membrane