Darths and Droids
Oglaf
Order of the Stick
Left Handed Toons
The Warehouse
Camp Weedonwatcha
Nerf Now!
MSPA

Author Topic: The Webcomic Megathread  (Read 8189 times)

Oh hey, darths and droids.
Been reading that for quite a while, actually.
Forgot it was still active.

does the oatmeal count? Also, I read all of homestuck and I can say it was okay.

does the oatmeal count? Also, I read all of homestuck and I can say it was okay.
its not even close to being over yet so you arent out of the woods yet

also have your read problem slueth cause it's finished and rly neat
it is also like 1000+ pages or something but its still not 7000+ pages like homestuck so i mean it's more bearable i guess

rarecandytreatment.com

also it actually ended recently
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:24:34 PM by Kimon² »

Shame about Rare Candy Treatment. Bumbazzle was never really in it and I think they weren't always very confident, which is a shame because they were actually rather funny and the art was good.

And Brawl in the Family is ending soon too, which means I've lost 2 video-game based webcomics in a short amount of time. :(
But everyone recommended me a bunch of good alternatives in my topic, so thanks all for that. I forgot to respond to it and I don't want to bump it now.

Shame about Rare Candy Treatment. Bumbazzle was never really in it and I think they weren't always very confident, which is a shame because they were actually rather funny and the art was good.

And Brawl in the Family is ending soon too, which means I've lost 2 video-game based webcomics in a short amount of time. :(
But everyone recommended me a bunch of good alternatives in my topic, so thanks all for that. I forgot to respond to it and I don't want to bump it now.
pst, just between you and me, but i made this topic directly after seeing that.

no one has posted Two Kinds yet?

why is Tatsuya Ishida such a friend

why is Tatsuya Ishida such a friend
no, trust me, it started out as a good comic, and then got a little better, and then he cowed to the tumblr nerds.

http://imgur.com/gallery/yv1En
some story based comics you may not have heard of

the only webcomics i read are starfighter and mystereobot
the first is mostly gay research, the latter is about robots with gay stuff. not really the forum's cup of tea so uh

So, I saw this the other day.
Last Nerds of Earth
Nothing that makes it extraordinary yet, but seems like it'll be enjoyable. It updates Mondays and Fridays, and is actually written by Matt Melvin, one of the original creators of Cyanide & Happiness (He recently left C&H, although stopped producing comics for it back at the beginning of the year).

Also, Platinum Black looks like it could be a pretty good epic webcomic, with a good plot/lore.
Just of note however, it does contain graphic content. Nudity (exposed breasts) and gore (blood, and butchering).

It's by Kelly Turnbull, who is also the author of the weekly webcomic series Manly Guys Doing Manly Things.