Letting a Client Start and Stop Their Server?

Author Topic: Letting a Client Start and Stop Their Server?  (Read 1202 times)

In my new hosting service this is part of sorting it out, but how do I let them create processes?

What, are you serious?

You're attempting to run a hosting service while not even knowing how to start/stop blockland instances?

What, are you serious?

You're attempting to run a hosting service while not even knowing how to start/stop blockland instances?
Wow ok, im not a brick, I have 2 servers up and running and working ftp servers, I just don't know how to let the client create and kill instances. because you have to run it with args.
There is not alot of information on the forums about this, and I figured I would ask!

What do you mean by "run it with args"? You just have to start it with "ptlaaxobimwroe -dedicated", where's the problem?

What do you mean by "run it with args"? You just have to start it with "ptlaaxobimwroe -dedicated", where's the problem?
Right the problem is letting my client remotely shutdown and start there server.

Right the problem is letting my client remotely shutdown and start there server.

"quit();" as a server command will stop it. Coming up with a way to start it will require your own set-up.

So you want help with clients starting and stopping a server via a website you create?