nicoes! and Tills : being idiots and spamming

Author Topic: nicoes! and Tills : being idiots and spamming  (Read 8625 times)

nicoes! (35209) - http://imgur.com/Iitb8Qt,qFXohYJ,4CiT6Yk,wXXfn88,o8QZObi,k0b29hO,ElyVgEd,OrS3im4#0

He's very bad at trolling which he was supposedly trying to do. You can see in one of the images that he thinks that 'making yourself look like an idiot' is trolling. This was today.

Tills (31243) - http://imgur.com/Iitb8Qt,qFXohYJ,4CiT6Yk,wXXfn88,o8QZObi,k0b29hO,ElyVgEd,OrS3im4#0 

I'm a little late on getting the one about tills out, that was about 2-3 weeks ago. Still, this isn't the first time I've seen him acting like an idiot on a server.

Tills is weird, Acts like betel in a way and is just overall funny, But i've never seen him act like this

Those are both the same screenshot.

i will fix it right now, i also will add more screenshots from today, saw him spam once more

Nicoes was on my freebuild before, I can tell you that he/she is a spammer.

One time tills refused to admit she was actually causing the server to crash (a  freebuild) and she did the one command to post faces on everyones screen and stuff and it ended up crashing the server.

Tills is a cunt, thats what i know.

I am a girl but ok. It's funny to mess with you Snow White.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:27:32 PM by Badspot »

I like Tills but hate nicoes, Yet Snow you don't have much of a good Rep to

10/10 use of a key

Very fine right?
 :cookieMonster:

I like Tills but hate nicoes, Yet Snow you don't have much of a good Rep to

???

Yes, and its also fun to go full handicap and spam the entire server? Well, if you want to be viewed as an idiot thats fine with me, just find another way to do it.

Why do I have friends that normally get in trouble ;-;

Tills is the biggest most childish bitch I have seen in blockland besides Dao

oh also funfact: She is friends with all the known blockland trolls (pacnet, betelguese and many many more)