Author Topic: Jonah's Tomb in Iraq just got blown up by CIA Militants  (Read 1334 times)

take that, jonah hill

I loving Hate Islam
If you blink during the video, you might miss the moment an explosion destroys what is said to have been the tomb of Jonah, a key figure in Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

there are extremists in every religion, true, but so far Islam seems to be the most... well, extreme.

idk i like islam
islam, judaism, hinduism and buddhism are good religions

Quote from: wikipedia
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (CIA)

What does that have to do with the religion though?

Honestly, the fact that people still believe in the ideals of a book written by man centuries ago when the human race had a fraction of the intelligence we have now truly baffles me. And it's even worse when they use those beliefs to hate on other people who don't share those same beliefs.

CIA = all muslims???

There was a time when Christians were the violent extremists and Islam was the world center of technology and learning.

CIA = muslims???

There was a time when Christians were the violent extremists and Islam was the world center of technology and learning.
^^^^
islam is six hundred years late to the party.

And?
Does it matter if they once were if they aren't now?

I loving Hate Islam
idk that sounds kinda hateful and bigoted

I loving Hate Islam
Did you even look at the link you just posted?

And?
Does it matter if they once were if they aren't now?
^^^^
islam is six hundred years late to the party.
The point is that it isn't representative of the religion as a whole because things like that tend to change over time.